kia stinger store

Lozic ECU + TCU + AWD Tune

Did anyone experience light surging on light throttle

Anyone with the tune wants to test out If your vehicle can run E50 or higher without using CPI
I was under the impression that the hfp couldnt handle anything over e30 some e40 without crashing

Williamsj41

The language barrier with them seems to be kind of a problem not 100% strait answers. But it does appear from a post Terry made a few months back on the n54 forum. With the right ecu flash and cpi then yes strait e85 should work. Screenshot_20210504-230455_Chrome.jpg

Williamsj41

I did order my cpi today and have the jb4 also got it with the jb4 controller. I will probably try to get ahold of Terry and see what he thinks about it. Mabie he will be able to get it tuned in.

General_Vodka

1000 Posts Club!
Moon
stock fuel pumps cant handle full e85 no matter what tune you use. cpi is one way to get around that but I prefer meth injection.

BUZER

There are some options out there. In our testing the LFP was not a limiting factor but the high pressure pump was. I've seen mixed results on the upgrades out so far, but if a high pressure pump upgrade were to work properly and be as reliable as factory, it would be a great option as well.

CPI on the other hand is relatively simple, proven, and available. :)
This Is Terry's response In the Stinger Fuel System Development thread when I asked about the L/HPFP.

CoconutRob

Stinger Enthusiast
Did anyone experience light surging on light throttle
I do not have any surging. It did act strange for first few miles, I guess learning. Also disconnected my pedal tuner, did not need it or like the feel after LOZIC tune.

I do not have any surging. It did act strange for first few miles, I guess learning. Also disconnected my pedal tuner, did not need it or like the feel after LOZIC tune.
I'm gonna run it today and see how it does
Started to rain yesterday so could do much driving

Just got off the phone with ISC Chicago USPS Customs, as there has been no movement of my package from Lozic since Sunday May 2nd. The guy literally laughed at me, telling me others are waiting months, and to relax.

I'm just curious as to others wait that have gone through Chicago customs...

Kamauxx

2500 Posts Club!
Just got off the phone with ISC Chicago USPS Customs, as there has been no movement of my package from Lozic since Sunday May 2nd. The guy literally laughed at me, telling me others are waiting months, and to relax.

Things go through customs slowly. It's only been a few days--I would mimic his "relax" advice.

ecko04

Stinger Enthusiast

I waited for 6 packages to clear customs for exactly 16 days before they were processed and released yesterday.

Team Tonka

The global supply chain and getting through customs is a mess. Some ports closed, transferred elsewhere, then getting to customs makes them backed up a lot! Maybe I should get my order in soon!

I think I plan to do the below for my 2019 G70 3.3T AWD (ECU Tune first)....would anyone change anything?

Lozic Tune.png

I'm also trying to determine if I limit HP in certain modes...
  • ECO = STOCK
  • COMFORT = 347ps
  • SPORT = 428ps