Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Kill Tally

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger vs The World' started by ZyroXZ2, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia 2500 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

I'm just glad mine looks fast standing still:D.

• Like Like x 2
  2. asciidic

asciidic United States Member

So far the only cars that have tried to race me on the street have been a number of Ford Focuses and one Dodge truck with racing stripes. I assume they just wanted to see a Stinger in action and weren't really expecting to win. Mustangs rev at me but it's always when they're going the opposite direction. :unsure:

3. Shrikecorp

Shrikecorp United States Active Member Sustaining Member

Another. F@#$ing. Camry.

Whatever.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Ruturaj

Ruturaj United States Stinger Enthusiast

I never got challenged. But there was a challenger driving behind me. Road was single lane, so when I stopped and then made a left turn, that guy smoked his tires and drove. I wish it was 2 lane road, could have been fun.

5. ZyroXZ2

ZyroXZ2 United States Active Member

I think my "town" is wising up to me... I haven't had a challenge in months, but when I first got it, it was like everyone wanted to see what it could do... I'm also the only white Stinger in town, so every time I smoked someone, there were plenty of witnesses :rofl:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Capecod

Capecod United States Member

Was it at least an XSE? LOL

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. 19GT-AWD

19GT-AWD United States Member

I had some model of C6(?) Vette behind me on the highway. Nailed it and put several car lengths on him and then I slowed down, whereupon he came up on me like a missile. This happened several times. It should have at least been as fast as our Stinger GT, not sure why it was like that?

Camaro SS (5th gen/6th gen?) got on my side from a slow roll. Driver grinned, and off we went. He took a 1/2 car length and that was it, stayed with him through 2nd gear and then we slowed for traffic.

The Stinger GT performs well. Very well.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kamauxx

Kamauxx United States 2500 Posts Club!

Probably because you a) accelerated before he did and b) he was behind you and didn't want to end up in your bumper.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. 19GT-AWD

19GT-AWD United States Member

Or maybe a) he had a manual trans and didn't know how to shift b) he didn't have the ability to control his car.

• Creative Creative x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted