Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Kill Tally

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger vs The World' started by ZyroXZ2, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia 2500 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

T1yHj4q.gif

• Funny Funny x 5
  2. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia 1000 Posts Club!

What about " Sisterhood " ? ;) Now, now boys, let's play nicely on the Forum :):thumbup:

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Flameangel

Maybe he's one of our expat's, sounds very "Aussie".."crikey " was so Steve Irwin:thumbup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ozstung

Ozstung Australia 2500 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

Unfortunately Steve recieved a Stinger to :whistle:

5. Flameangel

I know, not a good Stinger :(, I liked Steve, he always seemed like he had a big overdose of ADHD or an energetic kid that never grew up in an adult body.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Lord3Putt

Lord3Putt United States Member

Ok, bro. I'll do my solid best not to offend you.

1) I posted the 2 interiors that you claim are so much alike. What exactly do they share? Are the general shapes of the dash alike? NO. Inlays? No. Climate/Audio Controls? No. Vents? No. Shifters? No. Center consoles? No. Cup holders? No. Please help me see what you (and others) see.

2) Go out to your car and start feeling around the interior. Tap on some of the plastics around the car. Under your steering wheel. On the door. Center console. Notice how they sound pretty hard and hollow? Yeah. Audi S7's don't have that. Every touch material in them are pretty nice...and they should be. They're an expensive car. But, I'm not the one who compared them to each other. You did.

3) You are right about 1 thing, though. The 2 main guys who designed the Stinger (Peter Schreyer and Gregory Guillaume) did in fact come from Audi...in 2005 & 2006 respectivley. They've been at Kia for the last 14 years. Not like either of them were around for the beginning of the C7 chassis (2012).

4) Again, I'm sorry I don't take a lot of pics. I added a snap of my window sticker. If that doesn't suffice I can take any pic of the car you'd like. Just let me know.

I'll just add 1 more time; I DO LIKE MY STINGER. I'M NOT BASHING IT OR "TALKING NONSENSE" ABOUT IT. But comparing them to cars that they shouldn't be compared to gets ridiculous after a while.
    Have a great day, brotha!

S7.jpg
    Stinger.jpg
    20191101_102654.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Capecod

Capecod United States Active Member

This guys sums up how i feel about most of the WRX drivers I've come across so far, this mornings latest was some assclown on my ass wearing sunglasses a flat brimmed hat and wearing a hoodie like Beavis.......they always want to race no matter the traffic....LOL

upload_2019-11-13_8-9-16.png

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-most-douchebag-car-one-can-drive

upload_2019-11-13_8-5-28.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted