Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

KIA STINGER WHITELINE Sway Bars and Endlinks

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, Tires Discussion' started by NICK_KHAR, Jun 26, 2019.

1. GTA Jay

GTA Jay Canada Active Member

Can anyone confirm that these end links work with the AWD? I want to pair them up with the Eibach sways.

2. Kazz

Kazz United States 1000 Posts Club! STL Stinger Club Texas Stinger Swarm

I'm AWD and am using the Whiteline Endlinks. The fronts will be about a half-inch shorter than the OEM once assembled with the recommended amount of threads in the turnbuckle. I happen to be using the Eibach sways.

3. Kazz

Kazz United States 1000 Posts Club! STL Stinger Club Texas Stinger Swarm

FYI: In case some in this thread haven't seen my post ( Check Your Eibach Front Sway Bar Bushings!! ), while driving the car hard on the Tail of the Dragon, one of the front bushings on my Eibach sway bar slipped out and had to be put back in. I'm still talking with Eibach, who are sending me replacement bushings since they're being chewed up on the edges. I understand Whiteline's sways come with collar clamps. The Eibachs did not. I've purchased some for the front and will be installing them. This is the third car I've had swaybars on. This is the first time anything like this has happened. And yes, the other two were driven very hard, as well.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Peter Biller

Peter Biller United States Member

They are a bit shorter than AWD stock links but work. So far no issues with my Whiteline bars and links.

• Like Like x 1
  5. ScottyCole

ScottyCole United States Member

I'm running this set up with no issues.

6. Nasty1

Nasty1 United States Active Member Texas Stinger Swarm

Hey Nicholas, you are the greatest and fastest responder I've ever dealt with in any customer service transaction. Ever. Not even close. You are a credit to your company, KDM car scene and us stinger owners. I originally posted and was correctly told my rear end links were the right number, but the fronts are still on back order and should be arriving from whiteline within 2 weeks. I mean it wasn't 2 seconds from DM sent to you until you responded with correct info and had both invoices also along with extra information I asked along the conversation without skipping a beat. Thank you, sir for always being everything I've needed and then some.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. D.J.

D.J. Canada Member

US129 - that's a great 11 miles of road (also like Hellbender 28 towards Fontana Village).
    Any pictures of the slipped out bushing?

I too, like you, much preffer the greasable aspect of the Eibach away bars.

Eibach should included collars to prevent side to side motion of the away bar.

8. Handsomej81

Handsomej81 United States Member

Guys - I have Eibach front and rear sway bars & Whiteline front and rear end links. I had the dealer install them at different times. When the endlinks were installed, the rear end has some noise (it sounds like the trunk lid is bouncing). At first, it was pretty load, now after driving the car for about 1k miles, the noise is consistent. I first had the sway bars installed and put about 3k miles prior to the endlinks with no issues. Any ideas what it can be? Unfortunately I dont have access to a lift or tools & dont trust the dealer so before I go to the dealer for a seat belt issue and another oil change, I want to be able to point them in the right direction.

9. CKeeler

CKeeler United States Active Member

Sounds like something is loose. The only way you can know for certain is to get under there and try to move the endlinks around. If they have any play that might be what you can point them to.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. NICK_KHAR

NICK_KHAR United States Active Member Authorized Vendor

11. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

I have exactly the same set up, any reputable mechanic should be able to check & pin point your problem once the car is in the air with the wheels off.
    As the others have stated something is loose.

12. Handsomej81

Handsomej81 United States Member

Thanks all

13. djerickd

djerickd United States Member

Does anyone have the whiteline rear in stock??

14. ScottyCole

ScottyCole United States Member

Check out
    Khartunerz
    Stinger - Khartunerz

15. djerickd

Nope. Out of stock

16. CKeeler

CKeeler United States Active Member

17. djerickd