kia stinger store

KIA Stinger Coffee House.

WRXtoStingerGT

Stinger Enthusiast
Yonkers NY
yes I do get paid vacation(s)......
lol gratz :p

I'm a pleb... I get paid for my time with my current mediocre job... COVID screwed things up lmfao

///

On a side note I just spent the last three hours (got to work at 6am lololol) at my desk while waiting for a vendor to show up reading through this thread... my goodness the stories and ADHD I swear... :p

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
What!! Im pretty sure you can handle both
The boat salon has been turned into my workshop. It’s not a pretty sight, wife won’t even go there until things are back in order. I need a garage again!!

WRXtoStingerGT

Stinger Enthusiast
Yonkers NY
The boat salon has been turned into my workshop. It’s not a pretty sight, wife won’t even go there until things are back in order. I need a garage again!!
I miss having a garage. I hate parking on a muddy hill by the street lmfao! :p

It always takes me a good minute to either park or leave from that really narrow spot. :p

Deviatedstandards

Venice, Florida
I need a bigger garage. My house is older so its a tight 2 car but i can't complain. Lucky enough to have one. I still find it odd down here that nobody really parks in their garages they just pack em full of shit and park in the drive

WRXtoStingerGT

Stinger Enthusiast
Yonkers NY
I need a bigger garage. My house is older so its a tight 2 car but i can't complain. Lucky enough to have one. I still find it odd down here that nobody really parks in their garages they just pack em full of shit and park in the drive
If I had a garage I would park my car in the garage!

We had a garage in Virginia and boy do I miss it!!

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
If I had a garage I would park my car in the garage!

We had a garage in Virginia and boy do I miss it!!
I'd settle for a car port.....thats New England for a roof over the drive without the walls and doors.......

Silverghost

I am going to clean my car's engine bay a bit. It is really grimly. Not a car guy but going to try and identify certain things that need protecting from water (alternator). No power washer, just some sprays and cloths and brushes. If successful, then do the wife's car also. Enjoy the weekend

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
I'll see about doing this^^^^^^ as soon as the car comes back from it's recall appt. 4/1/2021, for now the new rears were mounted and all 4 summer g/t wheels were put on replacing the winter oem tires that came with the car......I do it every year .......bought her in 2018 (august) with 3,000 on the clock have just under 12,000 on her now.

Silverghost

I'll see about doing this^^^^^^ as soon as the car comes back from it's recall appt. 4/1/2021, for now the new rears were mounted and all 4 summer g/t wheels were put on replacing the winter oem tires that came with the car......I do it every year .......bought her in 2018 (august) with 3,000 on the clock have just under 12,000 on her now.
Finished doing 3 engine bays that have never been cleaned:
2018 stinger from new 72,000 km
2012 explorer since 2013 228,000 km
1998 vw cabrio from new 168,000 miles

Those last 2 were FILTHY & GRIMEY.
All 3 look much better.

Filled the first 2 with full thanks of Costco gas first thing this morning 6.30 am.

Switching to summers once I am sure mornings are not below 7 degrees celsius (44 F) - probably mid to late April.

Going to relax with a glass of wine and watch the F1 qualifying. It's been very boring the last few seasons: Mercedes and Hamilton = BORING

Deviatedstandards

Venice, Florida

All 3 look much better.

Filled the first 2 with full thanks of Costco gas first thing this morning 6.30 am.

Switching to summers once I am sure mornings are not below 7 degrees celsius (44 F) - probably mid to late April.

Going to relax with a glass of wine and watch the F1 qualifying. It's been very boring the last few seasons: Mercedes and Hamilton = BORING
Your final statement is why i drifted away form F1. I got to see Schumacher race in Indy which was very cool. Hamilton is very good no doubt. Once Vettel jumped out of Redbull it all seemed to get very stale to me. Just my opinion...

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.

All 3 look much better.

Did you use anything special for a cleaning agent?

Deviatedstandards

Venice, Florida
Must be rough to have oh so many miles on her....Hahaha. I watch em click on by more than id like. Its my DD so to be expected

RedCal

1000 Posts Club!
Toronto, ON

All 3 look much better.

Looks like it is going to be a good season! (No spoilers from me)

Silverghost

Did you use anything special for a cleaning agent?
Nothing special. Used a brand called Silver Wax engine cleaner and finisher. Both were on sale. Seemed to cut through the oily grit mixture quite nicely.

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
Nothing special. Used a brand called Silver Wax engine cleaner and finisher. Both were on sale. Seemed to cut through the oily grit mixture quite nicely.
cool I'll check it out...

WRXtoStingerGT

Stinger Enthusiast
Yonkers NY
I'd settle for a car port.....thats New England for a roof over the drive without the walls and doors.......
Haha! Nothing wrong with that! :) :)

I had a buddy in Maryland and another in New Jersey who had that. If it works it works as I would say! :thumbup::thumbup:

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
I had a friend growing up who had a car port.....not a bad place to hang out...usually under the sun playing cribbage.....yup, teenagers playing an old farts game,lol...nowadays I'd use it for wrenching on a rainy day.....go figure.

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
Mary went off to her parents home....gonna come back with a new hyundai sante fe if all goes well......

rocket23

1000 Posts Club!
Ct.
I have to admit changing sno-thrower belts in 50 degree weather is better than freezing.....I managed both belts for a 824 toro...been over 30 years, signs of slippage and of course they were both cracked....got them from an industrial outlet , (farthest thing from lawn an garden) lol....eyeballed 'em on the spot....installed harder than taking off btw......course I expected that. but they are done with fresh fuel lines and filter.....did the same to the garden tractor, which was cannibalized when the first snow hit....guts went to the sno-thrower...lol...lawn limed, solar lights displayed.....I'm done.