Welcome to the Stinger Owners Group!

We have over 10,000 viewers online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Kia Stinger - Australia discussions (pre-release)

Discussion in 'Stingers Down Under' started by app_master, Apr 13, 2017.

1. AV8R

AV8R Australia 1000 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator

Yes but you are offering a $500 fuel voucher to entice members that’s a problem. Check the link I sent you. I’m not trying to rain on your parade but rules are rules.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Madman

Madman Australia Active Member Sustaining Member

Typical car dealer response....

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Tazztattoo

Tazztattoo Australia Active Member

Fit all this in the boot with seats up, 4 people one bag also on the back seat

Attached Files:

4. AV8R

Ah last time I looked that’s called soliciting for a buyer so that IS selling a car as you are offering $500 for a lead . This is a forum not a market place. If you persist without paying a fee you will be fined or banned. Your choice, the administrator has contacted you and if you don’t reply you will certainly find out about the rules. By all means sell your product but you have to pay for that privilege it’s not free for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. AV8R

Just for your benefit seeing as you can’t see that what you are trying to do is against the rules.
    QUOTE;
    Commercial solicitations may be posted in the forum they most apply to as long as the company conducting the group buy is a supporting vendor at StingerForum.org.

Messages promoting a commercial entity that is not a supporting vendor of StingerForum.org may be deleted at any time at the discretion of StingerForum.org moderators and administrators.

I trust you will do the right thing.

6. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Epping Kia has been shown the door. Onward and upward...

• Agree Agree x 2
Draft saved Draft deleted