kia stinger store

KGIS Full GT Manual Download

Gargamel

Stinger Enthusiast
Sweden
If you like, i could toss it up on one of my hosted servers and have it there and possible other manuals related to stinger/mods.

ST1276

Newish Member
Has anyone found any manuals with wiring schematics? I want them for the audio system. I need more than the pinouts for the factory amp. They change the wire colors several times from the amp to the actual speakers. ALL of my speakers are out of phase right from the factory. I plan on bypassing the amp and upgrading all the speakers ASAP.

Praetorian

Australia
Not sure what this means, but when I went to download the original link, before Chrome got to the download phase, my firewall/security suite blocked the actual file and declared it as a as a major threat as I quote:
"Threat found
This web page contains potentially dangerous content.
Threat: HTML/ScrInject.B trojan
Access to it has been blocked. Your computer is safe."
I'm an RN, not IT so I'm just going by Chrome browser going from that "sharze.cc" website (you in up at) turning into a bright urgent website page by ESET announcing the above. At the literal last step of actually commencing data transfer. That sounds mighty fishy. I erred on the side of caution. I didn't continue, and thus didn't actually download the manual due to this warning. I've been hit by malware turning to ransomware once and it's a PITA to undo the damage done (I lost a lot of for-work data in effort to remove the ransom/malware so I am now ultra cautious). I'm no expert so not sure if it was a false positive. I went by the ESET security software's advice.

Thoughts?

RogueIV

Thoughts?

Do not use the original link!! It is broken and is not aiming at a trustworthy website. I'[m attempting to upload it to a file sharing site now I'll update with a link when complete.

Jaymorz

NYC
Thank you - yes the link in the original poster's message is corrupt and non-functional. DO NOT USE!

I tried and its all spam and malware attempts only. Use RogueIV's link