KGIS Full GT Manual Download

SteveCo

1000 Posts Club!
Calgary, AB
Content Denied
Access to this website has been disabled by an order of the Federal Court of Australia because it infringes or facilitates the infringement of copyright.

1800 086 346 for information.
Sounds like somebody's got a full time government job filing paperwork ... :geek:

SteveCo

1000 Posts Club!
Calgary, AB
it's really really basic. is there a more comprehensive service manual available?
You can buy a subscription to KIA's Global Information System, starting at a 'one-time' rate of 19 USD for 72 hour access - but never having accessed it, I don't know if it's more comprehensive than the manual that was made available online (which was supposedly uploaded from KGIS).

Kia Global Information System (KGIS)

The presentation in the PDF manual I find for the most part somewhat 'simplified' with a strong emphasis on graphics, like an IKEA assembly guide. I suppose that makes it easier for distribution to worldwide markets, but it does seem to have the critical information.

What is it you find lacking - is there a particular area you don't feel provides sufficient information?

Last edited:

PxbVic

it's really really basic. is there a more comprehensive service manual available?
This manual is pretty typical of a dealer service manual today, it won't teach you how to be a mechanic just the basics of what to do for a specific service item. The manual is as good as you would get if dealers still sold them. 90% of it would be the same for rear wheel drive cars.

Jacques

STL Stinger Club
Saint Charles, MO
I have a Honda service manual for a 1997-01 Honda Prelude, and as mentioned earlier, it's more like an IKEA assembly guide. So as far as I know, how service manuals are designed hasn't changed much in 20 years. I can't count the number of times I've referred to it to work on various things around that car.

MrSmoofy

Sustaining Member +
Odessa, FL
I was able to download the torrent :)

MrSmoofy

Sustaining Member +
Odessa, FL
Which did you click? Looks like there are several choices, if it's not too much trouble, could you make a screen capture and add arrow to click.
Capture.PNG

1. Make sure you have a torrent program installed something like uTorrent.
2. Click the "Registration is" link below the highlighted link and register with the torrent site.
3. Click the link highlighted in Yellow it should ask you to open in uTorrent and that's pretty much it as long as you know how to use uTorrent but that's simple just click ok for where to save the download and you should have it in a few minutes.

Attachments

Wilzer

View attachment 24949

1. Make sure you have a torrent program installed something like uTorrent.
2. Click the "Registration is" link below the highlighted link and register with the torrent site.
3. Click the link highlighted in Yellow it should ask you to open in uTorrent and that's pretty much it as long as you know how to use uTorrent but that's simple just click ok for where to save the download and you should have it in a few minutes.
When I accessed the page, it was all in Cyrillic :) Now I can see what was what Many thanks

MrSmoofy

Sustaining Member +
Odessa, FL
Chrome translates pages

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
Is this still available? Link/s not working for me, chrome or otherwise.

MrSmoofy

Sustaining Member +
Odessa, FL
Is this still available? Link/s not working for me, chrome or otherwise.
Which link? The original post link doesn't work the but torrent link I referenced above worked for me today.

TeXnolog

Newish Member
Torrent link works now and will work for a long time. It works because when I (or anyone) shared this manual (or any file) by means of torrent, anybody can download it and now there are two persons — I and this "anybody" — are sharing manual (or any file). Then another man downloads this file and voila — there are three "shareholders" :) And so on. But if I — "sharestarter" — someday will delete the file from my computer it will stay in the computers of other "shareholders". Not as in the case of "drive.google.com/..." when there is a single owner of the file and he can delete this file being in a bad mood.
Pooh! Finally I'm finished.. How can you quickly express your thoughts in this language??? )))