Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

3.3TT JB4 or Exhaust first?

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, and Exhaust Discussion' started by Bonsai, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Brlong23

Brlong23 Member

Any suggestions on the best one to get?

2. cncBilly

cncBilly Canada 1000 Posts Club!

I went with Add WI single can system pretty easy install, if I was to do it today I would have I close look at the BMS one first but I did mine a couple months ago before BMS was out. Cheers and welcome to the forum, aside from a couple idiots in here it's a great place to learn everything Stinger.:)

3. Brlong23

Brlong23 Member

So I saw the Add W1 online and I have a question. If I got that (single or double can), do I need to cap my intake? I've seen some systems require this...just want to make sure I get all the necessary parts I'd need.

And thanks! I've been on here a few weeks reading everything possible to figure out what I want to do to the car...there's a lot of great advice and options available...especially since the cars only been out for such a short period of time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. cncBilly

cncBilly Canada 1000 Posts Club!

I have the Injen intakes, there was a bit of rerouting but there's a great video so it really not that difficult. But like I say have a look at the BMS one I think he may have perfected the OCC design. Hopefully someone that has the BMS will chime in for you.

5. Brlong23

Brlong23 Member

I ordered the same intakes...do you happen to have a link to the video you mentioned?

6. Talloneus Khan

Talloneus Khan Canada Member

I have the bms occ! Install took 2 minutes top, and it looks really clean. I highly recommend it! Plus, the fact that it is 100% maintenance free, is the best part

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lay

Lay United States Member

Yeah but I couldn't turn down the offer I got for the intakes. Amazon had them with prime shipping and an additional 15% (on top of my 5%) cash back with the prime card. And it took a little bit of shopping around to get a good deal on the exhaust which I was able to secure a military discount from a vendor. Overall I'm happy with the route I took ;)

8. Talloneus Khan

Talloneus Khan Canada Member

There are slot of nice exhaust systems out there. I just cannot justify it till we are pushing more boost. Then you will need a 3" system

9. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 5000 Posts Club!

what color filters did you end up going with ??

Draft saved Draft deleted