kia stinger store

Is it required?

DeltaV

Wow. Guess I read your .sig too quickly, @AusStinger. I was trying to answer what I thought was Kimberly Lazarski’s question about my response to you.

Color me confused.

Thanks for the info on coilovers for MacPherson struts. Still kills the adjustable suspension. Still doesn’t allow for full alignments (front camber/caster/toe and rear camber/toe). Good option for some, though.

I’m still looking.

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

RogueIV

Stinger Enthusiast
Wow. Guess I read your .sig too quickly, @AusStinger. I was trying to answer what I thought was Kimberly Lazarski’s question about my response to you.

Color me confused.

Thanks for the info on coilovers for MacPherson struts. Still kills the adjustable suspension. Still doesn’t allow for full alignments (front camber/caster/toe and rear camber/toe). Good option for some, though.

I’m still looking.
You can still adjust all of that on McPherson struts just our cars don't come with the adjustable hardware for it.

AusStinger

Stinger Enthusiast
Sydney, Australia
I think adjustable bushes are the only feasible option.

20211127_124051.jpg

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

RogueIV

Stinger Enthusiast
And in the 4+ years the car has been out no one has offered a solution?
our car is a very small marketplace to make stuff for. There's not a whole lot of them in production and even less of us that want adjustable suspension, since most people just buy cars to drive. You gotta remember the modding market is a niche thing. We're sort of a Niche in a niche.

DeltaV

our car is a very small marketplace to make stuff for. There's not a whole lot of them in production and even less of us that want adjustable suspension, since most people just buy cars to drive. You gotta remember the modding market is a niche thing. We're sort of a Niche in a niche.
…but a nice niche.