Increasing Throttle Response.

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
Yeah, I noticed driving around in sports mode keeps the rpm to high. For normal driving thats overkill. I am getting used to switching gears with the paddles and staying in sports mode.

Maybe a throttle controller could provide the best of both worlds.
Believe me it does, its the best mod ive done its got so many incremental settings. I have the orginal Sprint booster.

falanger

USA
After using this thing for a few days, I'm laughing and saying "Ok Boomer" to anyone that thinks just pressing the gas harder is equal to what it does. It took me a day or so to get used to it and get the sensitivity dialed in but now I love it. Lag is gone and acceleration is absolutely effortless, even in ECO.

Money well spent.

Stingerfan1

Chicagoland
I ordered a Windbooster on 7/28/2020 and received the confirmation email. I have not received a shipping email with tracking info. I emailed and asked if the item shipped but have not received a response to that email either? I saw another user on this post was located in the Chicago burbs as I and received it in 5 days. Does anyone have a direct contact with them to see if it shipped? (Order number 7803)

KiLLr!

Newish Member
I ordered a Windbooster on 7/28/2020 and received the confirmation email. I have not received a shipping email with tracking info. I emailed and asked if the item shipped but have not received a response to that email either? I saw another user on this post was located in the Chicago burbs as I and received it in 5 days. Does anyone have a direct contact with them to see if it shipped? (Order number 7803)
Try wndbooster@gmail.com. I ordered mine on July 23rd and it's slated to be delivered on August 3rd, so 10 days for me.

Kato_the_kia_stinger

Stinger Enthusiast
Hit me up. I can get you in contact with them.