Increasing Throttle Response.

Kato_the_kia_stinger

Stinger Enthusiast
For those who still wanted to get in on the Throttle Response Controller from WindBooster, here is your chance to get one for a great price.
4TH OF JULLY SITE-WIDE SALE!

31B307D5-8FF1-4C61-943A-1F9AA4451C58.jpeg
Also, for those of you who have a WindBooster, let me know your thought.

Kato_the_kia_stinger

Stinger Enthusiast
You can also put the stinger in sports mode and get increased throttle response for free...
Or you can use this and increase the throttle response far more. Or you can use comfort mode and increase the response to surpass what you’d be accustomed to in sport mode. Or you can.... well, you get the point. Lol

OneIota

Sustaining Member
You can also put the stinger in sports mode and get increased throttle response for free...
I was thinking something similar but realized that sometimes driving in the Sport transmission setting was less comfortable than Comfort (ha) when doing street driving. I ended up get a pedal tuner, something similar to what is posted, to allow to have better throttle response in all modes, not just Sport, so that i'm not sitting around 2-3k RPM all the time. Assuming installation is similar, it was easy as using a screw driver and plugging in a couple things and figuring out where to put the controller.

Kato_the_kia_stinger

Stinger Enthusiast
I was thinking something similar but realized that sometimes driving in the Sport transmission setting was less comfortable than Comfort (ha) when doing street driving. I ended up get a pedal tuner, something similar to what is posted, to allow to have better throttle response in all modes, not just Sport, so that i'm not sitting around 2-3k RPM all the time. Assuming installation is similar, it was easy as using a screw driver and plugging in a couple things and figuring out where to put the controller.
Yup. Exactly!

falanger

USA
Do these actually come from china? If so, is there a delay right now?

falanger

USA
They’re made in China (all pedal controllers Are it seems), but there is no delay. I tell people two weeks, but they’ve all gotten them in a week or less.
You're right, I ordered it on the 5th and got it today.

I spent all evening trying to recalibrate my right foot; I alternated between embarrassing myself with jerky acceleration and giving myself whiplash when going part throttle.

Fun little gadget though, thanks for the code.

Kato_the_kia_stinger

Stinger Enthusiast
You're right, I ordered it on the 5th and got it today.

I spent all evening trying to recalibrate my right foot; I alternated between embarrassing myself with jerky acceleration and giving myself whiplash when going part throttle.

Fun little gadget though, thanks for the code.
Haha. I know the feeling. Anytime brother!

Luc343

Rhodes, Sydney NSW
Yeah, I noticed driving around in sports mode keeps the rpm to high. For normal driving thats overkill. I am getting used to switching gears with the paddles and staying in sports mode.

Maybe a throttle controller could provide the best of both worlds.