kia stinger store

Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

JSolo

1000 Posts Club!
Chicago
Wonder if they placed pucks or something on their lift to to prevent crushing the side skirts.

When DT did my tires they use floor jacks at the corners.

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Blueangel

Duluth, GA
Wonder if they placed pucks or something on their lift to to prevent crushing the side skirts.

When DT did my tires they use floor jacks at the corners.
Maybe it depends on how many tires they’re servicing? I’ve always had floor jacks used on mine but I only had one tire to service today

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
just returned to Acapulco Mexico and found a black GT parked in the Heritage Place lot last nite , went to take a pic this am but it was gone ................if it shows up again I'll shoot it !

Deviate

Stinger Enthusiast
Venice, Florida
Black Premium on the ride home today. Oblivious as usual

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220110-202520_Nexar~01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220110-202520_Nexar~01.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 12
new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada
just returned to Acapulco Mexico and found a black GT parked in the Heritage Place lot last nite , went to take a pic this am but it was gone ................if it shows up again I'll shoot it !
aca stinger.jpg
Found him !!