kia stinger store

Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

STNG2020

Spotted a white Gt last night in Flower Mound TX turning onto cross Timbers. I have only seen 2 in one year. This one and one other in ceramic gray in Lewisville. My son says they are still rare to see but he has seen others. I have no objection to the trend not catching. It's cool to have something unique vs. Run of the mill Audi, BMW, Infiniti etc. All good cars, I still have my 04 A8. But still contend KIA did an excellent job with this one. Hope the years are kind and the vehicle stays relatively solid.

eljay

Stinger Enthusiast
SoCal
Today around 3 pm I saw another Snow White Pearl speed by in the fast lane as I was entering the freeway at Whittier Blvd. Too much slower traffic in the lanes between us for me to see detail. Just had that little jolt I get whenever I see one and am reminded of what a gorgeous car I'm in.

HDTurbo

Saratoga, NY
Spotted a white Gt last night in Flower Mound TX turning onto cross Timbers. I have only seen 2 in one year. This one and one other in ceramic gray in Lewisville. My son says they are still rare to see but he has seen others. I have no objection to the trend not catching. It's cool to have something unique vs. Run of the mill Audi, BMW, Infiniti etc. All good cars, I still have my 04 A8. But still contend KIA did an excellent job with this one. Hope the years are kind and the vehicle stays relatively solid.
This. I have always sought/bought a more rare/unique vehicle. From the Regal T-type to the 1st WRX to the Legacy spec b, and now the Stinger. I love the car for all the performance and quality and especially the looks/comments it gets. Only seen one other near me in the 9+ months I've owned it.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
This afternoon on 7800 South, eastbound, we saw a Ceramic Silver, westbound; and I caught a glimpse of a "black" (no doubt carbon fiber) gas cap cover; so, I think that this C. Silver is the same one that I spied back on the 20th of September.

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
Another day another 3 Stingers, ceramic grey, white and micro blue. @ Penrith.

Blue Bucket

South Korea

jalcala

Orlando Area
Is it weird that I seen them all the time when I was considering the purchase but now I feel like I'm stinger hunting?
Nope not at all....in the same boat as you in this.

clemson85

South Carolina
I saw another Federation Orange GTS in Augusta, Georgia yesterday. Cool sighting since they are limited number vehicles and Augusta is not a huge city. He flashed his headlights. Is that the Stinger wave? I waved by hand. Location was fairly near the Augusta National Golf Club aka The Masters for you golf fans.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW

DTD

I'm in Middleton, Idaho! I've seen one other one in the Boise area besides mine. I've got a 19 GT1 White/Red.
In Wisconsin a saw a Stinger following me the other day. I actually thought it was a BMW. It stayed back for a while and I was not paying that much attention as I did not know it was a Stinger. I noticed it again when the driver decided to pass me all I really saw was the back end. It looked like it has Stinger written in large letters across the back and I noticed the GT. I think it was some kind of root beer color. I wish I had known it was a Stinger as I would have sped up to get a good look and maybe talk to the driver, looked pretty good.

namja

Lynnwood, WA
Did a round trip from Seattle to Los Angeles last week. Of course I didn't spot any while traveling down, but I found like at least 10 Stingers in LA. Didn't take photos because it isn't that rare down there!

I do have dash cam footage that I can pull if I'm not lazy.

Luminary

Sustaining Member +
Northern VA
Drove from Northen Virginia to Jacksonville Florida and only saw 1. Next day drove from Jacksonville to Marco Island and saw at least 20, including a GTS and a Sunset Yellow. Florida seems to be the hive of Stingers.

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!
3.29 this afternoon a Snow White Pearl on Woodville Rd Granville heading North then a few minutes later caught a glimpse of a Deep Chroma Blue on Church St Parramatta turning onto Great Western Highway.
IMG201223-152918-000064.JPG