kia stinger store

Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW

Nasscar

1000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
Ah, the "unfair" advantage of a dashcam. :p
Yes of course the dash cam. I forgot about that. I prefer to go old school and use the phone....or the passenger in my car does anyway. :whistle:

Aero2001

I saw a new G70 yesterday, which made me realize I've probably seen more Stingers on the road than G70s. I don't know about their relative sales numbers in the Philly metro area, but that's surprising to me. Or maybe I haven't noticed the G70s because they blend into the background, which can't be said about the Stinger.

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
3.18pm black stinger with pink plates, 3.19pm white stinger black plates, silver numbers/letters. Eastern creek west bound.

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!
This Micro Blue was wild but has since been recaptured. Today whilst driving past a used car lot on Parramatta Rd Homebush. First time I've seen a used Stinger for sale not in a Dealership.
Screenshot_20200916-132528_Samsung Internet.jpg

Stinger GT SS

5000 Posts Club!
Sydney, NSW
This Micro Blue was wild but has since been recaptured. Today whilst driving past a used car lot on Parramatta Rd Homebush. First time I've seen a used Stinger for sale not in a Dealership.
View attachment 50422
Gee bit rude on the price for used, some were paying that for new & with the MY21 due next month that should be about $53K.

Last edited:

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!
Gee but rude on the price for used, some were paying that for new & with the MY21 due next month that should be about $53K
Yep, way overpriced and it appears to be stock.

Stinger GT SS

5000 Posts Club!
Sydney, NSW
Used car prices are up 25 percent on last year due to Covid-19 and the lack of supply of new cars so maybe the reason for the high price.
I understand the short supply, but when your at that pricing point for used & for a few bucks more you get new with the Kia Factory bi-modal.

DCBStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
Melbourne
I believe in the other states your dealerships are still open and you can go visit, here in Metropolitan Melbourne, all car dealerships have been totally shut down for weeks now, No sales or servicing, many have absolutely no cars outside, it's like a ghost town where my local dealerships are located all together.

Nasscar

1000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
I believe in the other states your dealerships are still open and you can go visit, here in Metropolitan Melbourne, all car dealerships have been totally shut down for weeks now, No sales or servicing, many have absolutely no cars outside, it's like a ghost town where my local dealerships are located all together.
I have been to a local Kia dealer near me this week and there are very few used cars as opposed to this time last year. Also not as may new cars sitting in the lot. Very deserted. And ours are all open for business.

Stinger GT SS

5000 Posts Club!
Sydney, NSW