Has anyone seen any Stingers in the wild?

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
Im down in the Tacoma-ish area. I was wanting to ask the same thing. Not many stingers out here. Does anyone ever go to any "gatherings" or is the car just for "cruising"
We had a great PNW meet up last June 21st in Woodinville. 14 Stingers, 15 owners and 2 Canadians. Lot of fun :thumbup:

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!
How in the world did you happen to snatch that one? Were you just standing there with your camera ready on a whim/inspiration, or getting ready to take a pic of something else and the Orange just happened into view? Or is that a friend of yours cooperating (cheating:p)?
I was walking towards intersection and Stinger was stopped at lights so ample time to capture it.

I live in the Vancouver, WA area and I saw 5 on my way home from work in Portland. Gts that works at the airport a red gt2 on my way to Jamba, black 2.0 on the bridge connecting WA and OR and then another red gt on gher rd when I was getting mine washed and another gts in the orchards area all beautiful! I just need to see panthera metal (my fav color Btw) micro blue, ceramic silver and the new limited edition color to have seen them all! Seems like theirs a lot of stingers out here tbh

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Walked around the lake in Daybreak, and at the far south end I saw this Ceramic Silver arrive and park (incredibly close to the curb; good driving!). I quickly snatched my camera out of my back pocket and got the first pic (didn't know if the driver was going to leave and make me miss the shot). When I got closer, out came the driver. He is on a Facebook Stinger group but hadn't heard of us. He navigated to the forum and then took his fishing gear out of the hatch. :D I'll let him introduce himself.
stinger 41a daybreak 11400 s.jpg stinger 41b daybreak 11400 s.jpg

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
Today I was going down South St. in San Luis Obispo and saw a Micro Blue one just like mine going the other way. We were both checkin each other out :laugh:

Seeing Stingers this far from the dealership in Paso Robles is pretty rare. Someone else around here has a black one that I've seen a couple times. Good to see another one in the objectively best color ;)
Yes, absolutely best colour ;)

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
I live in the Vancouver, WA area and I saw 5 on my way home from work in Portland. Gts that works at the airport a red gt2 on my way to Jamba, black 2.0 on the bridge connecting WA and OR and then another red gt on gher rd when I was getting mine washed and another gts in the orchards area all beautiful! I just need to see panthera metal (my fav color Btw) micro blue, ceramic silver and the new limited edition color to have seen them all! Seems like theirs a lot of stingers out here
.. if you saw all 5 Stingers wild in one day you have made "Ace" , being all one four to do so.
15935115174763125728153440127720.png

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
Nice car but naughty driver :sneaky:
What made it worse just out of shot all parked cars are parked nose to tail to the kerb. He really stuck out like dog parts.

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
At 5:42 I saw a Ceramic Silver Stinger eastbound on 9000 South, as I sat in the credit union parking lot at 2040 West. It had a white decal in the RR quarter window.

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!
What made it worse just out of shot all parked cars are parked nose to tail to the kerb. He really stuck out like dog parts.
I thought we Snow White Pearl drivers were more respectful.