So I bought a GT1 this past weekend and then came here and see people are having some issues with the cars? So I've been wondering a couple things.
1) Are these vehicles dependable to drive 15-20K a year as everyday back and forth car to work?
2) Are the problems people have with the brakes/rotors because they drive them hard or race them?
3) Is Kia a pain to deal with only on the stinger or every Kia car?
4) Since the G70 is same vehicle basically, do they have the same issues that are posted here?
5) Will these cars last 100k or more or its too early to tell since they haven't been around long enough?
I have another vehicle I can drive to work about 100 miles a day so if I need to baby this I can, just trying to get my expectations lined up. Thanks for any response!
1) I'm in a similar boat as well. I just bought my 22' in June and already have over 6K miles, from driving 120 miles a day just for work. Outside of the 22 door handle problem, I have no issues yet.
2) Brakes are good for me so far, but I am a very modest braker, unless I don't have a choice.
3) Having owned many brands, premium, luxury, and, normal, Kia is by far the worst in my personal experience. Both dealers and corporate.