Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Carbon fiber steering wheel

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Interior Discussion' started by xot1, Feb 11, 2018.

1. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 1000 Posts Club!

Do what you like , its just a car, and its yours! ....................hell , if we have fake hood vents whos's to get all worked up over a bit of CF vinyl or whatever ! Geezuz !

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I personally am not a fan of the look of CF. It will not be on any of my vehicles. That is why they make different things though so you can make it how you want. If you like it, then go for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. RVance

RVance United States Member Sustaining Member

Not worked up yet (when I have 1000+ posts...maybe). As long as we have those tacky fake hood vents, might as well opt in for the whole Pep Boys catalog? I'd rather not see the beautiful Stinger turn into another Tokyo By Night Civic Type R. I'm sure the Honda focus groups are thrilled with their new clown car. And as good as it drives, many are buying it for the boy racer look- not the track. I'll take a break now. Gotta paint my tow hook orange and screw it into the bumper.

4. Mach_Tuck

Mach_Tuck United States Active Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. TuscaniCustoms

TuscaniCustoms Slovenia Active Member Authorized Vendor

I agree, cf parts in interior are not there to save weight, purely for sporty looks.

6. westcoastGT

westcoastGT 1000 Posts Club!

Nobody is buying it for the track ........................

7. davebo

davebo United States Stinger Enthusiast

The Civic Type R? It does okay on a track. It's still FWD and not track-focused but it's not worlds behind something like the Focus RS. Those looks though, ugh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. RVance

RVance United States Member Sustaining Member

Can't argue with the Puddy avatar, which is totally awesome, btw.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Orange?? You mean wrap it in CF...right?? :thumbup:

• Funny Funny x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted