• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

Atlanta owners?

jsrob905

I dipped my tips without removing them and they have held up well. I smoked most of my lights too but nothing else. Mine is panthers though so I think a little chrome is good. I love the all black look you have.

Rynil2000

Cumming, GA
Made a run up to the north GA mountains for a little "social distancing". Mostly an excuse to test the new Eibach sway bars and take some photos.

Blood Mtn Smile.jpg
Blood Mtn 01.jpg

Btw, the sway bars are awesome.

eflyguy

2500 Posts Club!
Georgia, USA
Autocross this weekend. Given the weather, I won't decide until the last minute. My daughter wants me to swap with her C5, that's still TBD.

Autocross this weekend. Given the weather, I won't decide until the last minute. My daughter wants me to swap with her C5, that's still TBD.
I am also in GA.I joined the Facebook group and met some folks 3 weeks ago at jim and nicks in suwannee.Would love to get together one weekend with some of you folks.I see you have a pressertech--How is it and does it affect the warranty or reliability.I am on the fence on getting that because it is my DD and I do not want reliability problems--I am a former honda owner and got a Stinger over a Type R--Mine is a White 2020 GT 3.3 TT AWD--just got first oil change.Nice to meet you folks.BTW I can tell you that the AWD system makes the Stinger a much better sports car then a FWD Type R.I finally went through the computers to set the car up and you can use the AWD as a weapon if set up right.

I am a new Stinger owner and near Atlanta. I live mountain side near Gainesville.
I am in Duluth--just south of you.There is an Atlanta facebook Stinger club.I have also met some owners at the jim and nicks in suwanee on the weekends. Let me know if you want to meet there--the jim n nicks in suwannee should be pretty close to you>i have an exhaust and geomet cross drilled/slotted rotors on my 2020 Stinger AWD

adj789

Buford, GA
I am in Duluth--just south of you.There is an Atlanta facebook Stinger club.I have also met some owners at the jim and nicks in suwanee on the weekends. Let me know if you want to meet there--the jim n nicks in suwannee should be pretty close to you>i have an exhaust and geomet cross drilled/slotted rotors on my 2020 Stinger AWD
love Jim and Nicks dont have facebook though