kia stinger store

2020 Gt2 vs 2018 scat pack challenger

Marylandkiastingergt

Newish Member
There are many perspectives on this topic clearly. I am speaking as a 50yr old husband and father of two teenagers of driving age. I have taken my kids to an empty parking lot with no poles and allowed both of my kids to do a launch control, so they understand that a car like this needs to be respected and driven very carefully. They have also seen many instances where crazy drivers want to race, and I have made it very clear the dangers and costs of engaging in this behavior.

Have people respect the beauty of the car and the driver for being responsible. I take my car to the track to really test its potential in a safe and legal controlled environment. It is an amazing car that is an absolute blast to drive especially when you know you are breaking no laws while doing so

Let’s be the group that is respected for good taste, because all Stingers look AWESOME, and respected for having good driving behavior on the roads!!
BE SAFE AND ENJOY THE RIDE!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I Stung U

ya, it's not legal, i get it. and there are race track around to go for the day/evening and do 1/4 mile runs, of which I didn't get out to one since I got the stinger a year ago.. I will go 100% this year, if the commi gov. allows us to leave our houses...
anyways, legal or not, as long as it's not the weaving in and out of traffic like idiots, and it's open space for few seconds here and there, well, what the heck.. boys will be boys....
Accidents can happen. Hope anyone having a little fun uses best judgement on the time and place and is respectful the surroundings.
I haven't had much chances come my way... the other night a tuned 4 dr civic, older model pulled up behind me and followed me for a bit.. maybe trying to figure out what a stinger is ? What my plate was saying ??
then he went to my left and past me with a decent push.. must be very tuned.... so it's highway in less traffic area and I pulled up to him when he just settled to coasting, nodded at him and he kicked it. I didn't need to, but switched to sport (losing 2 seconds from him kicking), I dropped the stinger hammer and Walked him.. Not the proudest moment to brag about, as it's not a competitor to the Stinger, but I hope he enjoyed some popcorn as he learned what a Stinger is. :) ... and yes, I live in Canada, but this happened on a back road hwy in Mexico. :)