kia stinger store

Will my 2019 Stinger GT warranty be invalidated due to exceeding oil & filter change

Bullet

Newish Member
I know I'm the new guy here, but I find this hilarious, this posts reminds me of a 16 year old with a 1000 $ car asking a question.

You could be 2000 miles over with no issues, I've run 5000 miles over in my semi just because of lack of time etc .. just do pretrips and check on things...

Yes I know not everyone has mechanical experience... but its just common sense which seem to be a rare thing to have .

Enjoy the car !
Blksmk,
I have owned and worked on quite a few vehicles in my long life. My question really concerned getting hassled by Kia in the future on some engine issue because I exceeded their oil change interval. I don't know what is so funny about that as I have never dealt with Kia before on a warranty issue.

Blksmk

Newish Member
Blksmk,
I have owned and worked on quite a few vehicles in my long life. My question really concerned getting hassled by Kia in the future on some engine issue because I exceeded their oil change interval. I don't know what is so funny about that as I have never dealt with Kia before on a warranty issue.

I know every automotive company is different but in my 30 years of owning a vehicle either i'm extremely lucky. Or I've never once had an issue...

I remember back in 2002, bought a brand new z24 cavalier added a cold air intake and a 50 shot of n2o and still had warranty work done.

I just found it funny you're concerned over a slight mileage difference .

kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Bullet

Newish Member
I know every automotive company is different but in my 30 years of owning a vehicle either i'm extremely lucky. Or I've never once had an issue...

I remember back in 2002, bought a brand new z24 cavalier added a cold air intake and a 50 shot of n2o and still had warranty work done.

I just found it funny you're concerned over a slight mileage difference .
Years ago I had an issue with a slight mileage difference and it was a real hassle to get it sorted out.mileage