Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

3.3TT Video of cat delete downpipes and stock mufflers?

Discussion in 'Engine, Drivetrain, and Exhaust Discussion' started by Jonathan Lasich, May 23, 2018.

1. StungBlueGT2

StungBlueGT2 United States Stinger Enthusiast

I agree this sounds like it will be a great combo for max HP, and may consider a similar setup myself in the future.:thumbup: However, I would assume porting & deleting the cats would give you the largest volume increase as well.

Tork's Stinger is super loud, but they're only concerned with performance so the extra sound isnt a factor. I'm now curious to see how loud the closed bimodal exhaust will be with the ported & deleted cats.

I'm looking forward to Tork's final results too, and sure they will break both the 500HP and 11sec 1/4m barriers very soon!:D

2. TwinSnails

TwinSnails United States Member

How hard is it to remove the primary cats to port it? I’m actually thinking about letting the secondary cats fall off the stock pipes.

Might hold me over until I buy deleted downpipes.

And sorry for thread re-vive... figured we didn’t need a new thread.

Draft saved Draft deleted