• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

Utah Stingers

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Damn it, I haven't been on on a while so I missed it! Argh! My backyard has a gate that goes literally into the park, I could have probably seen you guys from my living room if I really tried, damn damn damn! Now I'm bummed. Looks like you guys had a good time, I'll try to make next one.
Yeah, I signaled you; but it was a case of "lights are on but nobody's home." :p

P22Tyler

Murray, Utah
Yeah, I signaled you; but it was a case of "lights are on but nobody's home." :p
I'll have to check and see why I didn't get the email notification from here. Must have started sending it to spam for some reason.

HaltHammerzeit

Newish Member

mbrp pro cat back kia stinger

INJEN SP SHORT RAM

I think I am going to go with this set up, I still do want to hear the borla but after hearing the mbrp I really liked it.

Ordered the Borla on Saturday. Don't have any timeframes, but figured I'd just let you know.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
I'll have to check and see why I didn't get the email notification from here. Must have started sending it to spam for some reason.
Ironically, this very email alert to the Utah thread ended up going to Junk; but none of the others. I frequently find Stinger forum alert emails in the "Deleted" folder and have to "Restore" them; but the last time an alert ended up in Junk was last fall: and I figured that somehow I had inadvertently tagged them as Junk. It took a while for them to start going to my Inbox again consistently.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
@HaltHammerzeit clever car announcement in your signature: I didn't know it was "clickable" till just now and was going to ask, "what is that little grey cloud in your signature?" :D

HaltHammerzeit

Newish Member
You were serious about the Borla! Looking forward to hearing it.
After hearing KNet's and getting confirmation that the valves don't actually do much of anything.. it had to be done lmao..

@HaltHammerzeit clever car announcement in your signature: I didn't know it was "clickable" till just now and was going to ask, "what is that little grey cloud in your signature?" :D
I was wondering how long it would take you to notice lol.. Hopefully it is a more entertaining find in the future when it starts to have more content.

HaltHammerzeit

Newish Member
Any discgolfers in the SLC/Ogden/Provo area? Car meet and get in 18 holes.. sounds like the perfect day to me...

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
Any discgolfers in the SLC/Ogden/Provo area? Car meet and get in 18 holes.. sounds like the perfect day to me...
Nope. I did archery golf casually, decades ago; that's the closest to "golf" in any permutation that I've ever come. (I see you updated your sig. :D It was the larger grey patch that tipped me off.)

HaltHammerzeit

Newish Member
@HaltHammerzeit how do you like the Borla catback?
Really enjoying it.. Night and day difference to stock. Debating if it was even worth doing a video as hearing it in person always sounds different for exhausts - though I plan on playing around with it and seeing how the audio comes out.

It isn't that loud TBH.. I'd actually prefer it louder - but I know I fall into the minority when it comes to volume.

jmcbgardner

Newish Member
Really enjoying it.. Night and day difference to stock. Debating if it was even worth doing a video as hearing it in person always sounds different for exhausts - though I plan on playing around with it and seeing how the audio comes out.

It isn't that loud TBH.. I'd actually prefer it louder - but I know I fall into the minority when it comes to volume.
I vote for a video.

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW

HaltHammerzeit

Newish Member
Figured I'd be what you wish the DIY videos would be like and just get you the answer.. No bloat commentary or video.. Just raw sound.. Thought about cutting out the rear rev's as I don't feel they give an accurate portrayal, but its there.

ryno5514

Newish Member
Have not played in 8 years, played all the time back home. UT does not seem to have many places to play so picked up normal golf. Was just telling the wife I might pick it back up.