Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Stock GT rims with wider rear tire pics!

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, Tires Discussion' started by TwinSnails, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Kamauxx

Kamauxx United States 2500 Posts Club!

Correct.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Billy M

Billy M United States Active Member

Looks like it’s ready for a race car!!!

3. TwinSnails

TwinSnails United States Active Member

I think the recommendation is +37 if running wider then 245’s as a square set-up. But I “think” a lot of things, getting old(er).

4. Johnni

Johnni United States Member

I current have the Volk GT-F special edition (gold with polish lip) on my stinger right now and it come with the tire size. Back tire 265/30/19 and front tire 235/35/19. I have lower the stinger with the eibach lower spring and it still show a little gap between tire and fender for both front and back tires. I will be changing the tire to (275/35/19) back and 235/40/19 front down the road when I need to replace the tire or when I come across a good deal on tires. Sorry have not taking picture of the car at the moment and when I do I will post it.

5. JP's_Stinger

JP's_Stinger Canada Member

Any confirmation on this claim? Can the front and rear OEM 19" rims fit 245/35 squared? When my tires will worn out, I'd like to go with a non-staggered setup and am currently looking into it (my friend will do the same next summer on his 2018 BMW 340i xdrive).

Thanks!

6. TwinSnails

TwinSnails United States Active Member

Yes they’ve fit the 245 on all corners, it’s going to be stretched on the rear 19” rims. Perfect on the front.

• Like Like x 1
  7. highdefinition

highdefinition United States Newish Member

Dang, that sucks .I'm looking at the 19" TSW Nurburgring wheels. Any suggestion? Edit: looking for 19" that can run 255 all around..

Draft saved Draft deleted