kia stinger store

Stinger v. K5 GT

DoctorStiches

Stinger Enthusiast
The k5 gt does have a lot of power for an optima. I have owned a fwd egale talon with around 350 wheel hp and no I do not believe the k5 has to much. My talon was easily manageable imo :) :)

General_Vodka

1000 Posts Club!
Moon
There is only so much one wheel peels that one can do before it becomes boring. Kia messed up the k5 gt when they didn't put in an LSD (Limited Slip Differential). That is its biggest flaw and that's why I don't recommend it to anyone that likes fun. Yes, it looks nice, yes it has nice tech, yes it has a lot of power but it is USELESS if you can't put it down. The car is MASSIVELY flawed and is an econobox since it lacks an LSD (Limited Slip Differential). Kia messed up big time. I think I know why, as to not eat into stinger sales since the stinger does have an LSD (Limited Slip Differential) and is actually sporty.

RM7

North
Took my OEM wheels in yesterday to get my winter tires put on them, so cool that I can put 4-wheels in my car with ease. Well, same with my BMW 4 GC when I had that, but just so easy to utilize the space with a hatchback.

General_Vodka

1000 Posts Club!
Moon
I would rather get the new brz/86 than the k5 gt. Because they market it as a fun car and it actually is. Torque steer and one wheel peels are not fun.

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
I'm coming out of MK7 VW GTI, which had a LOT of cargo space with the seats down. However, with the seats up, I didn't really have any more space than a mid sized sedan. I did consider the K5, and also looked at the G70, but realized that I wasn't ready to give up the sheer utility of a hatch. Plus, the Stinger is about as different that you could get from a hot hatch while still being an actual car without going to something like a BMW 430i for $10k more.
I did some errands last week and I was amazed at the sheer amount of STUFF that I was able to put in the car with the cargo cover on and the seats up. If I had had to put that load in the GTI, my seats would have definitely been down.
love me some GTI not gonna lie

new kia badge emblem logo
The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Dan00Hawk

Plainfield, IL
Wait they actually ride in there? All 3? Kinda cramped with 3 but I'm not a dog so idk
Well, they are apparently good enough with it to jump in without hesitation for rides to the dog park. And more room than I had with all 3 of them in my GTI, so to them it's an upgrade in space. It's not like they are in there for hours at a time, and it's more spacious than a dog crate.

3 aussies in gti.jpg

General_Vodka

1000 Posts Club!
Moon
Well, they are apparently good enough with it to jump in without hesitation for rides to the dog park. And more room than I had with all 3 of them in my GTI, so to them it's an upgrade in space. It's not like they are in there for hours at a time, and it's more spacious than a dog crate.

View attachment 62847
Might wanna invest in the all weather trunk cover. Them paws get dirty. Plus it just looks better

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...
kia stinger badges
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Vonrichthofen

Beautiful dogs there man! My Rottweiler loves riding in the car
with us. I bought a really nice seat cover that goes over the red leather seats in the back. She’s 115 lbs., so she needs the whole seat to herself. The upside is that nobody is going to mess with my Stinger! This is her in the car with me. Her butt is actually on the back seat! We are in the Optima I traded in on the Stinger.

Attachments

• 2E219799-3402-46A4-B48E-08661201AAD8.jpeg
    2E219799-3402-46A4-B48E-08661201AAD8.jpeg
    72 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

WRXtoStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
USA
Beautiful dogs there man! My Rottweiler loves riding in the car
with us. I bought a really nice seat cover that goes over the red leather seats in the back. She’s 115 lbs., so she needs the whole seat to herself. The upside is that nobody is going to mess with my Stinger! This is her in the car with me. Her butt is actually on the back seat! We are in the Optima I traded in on the Stinger.
What a beautiful guard dog! :) :thumbup:

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
There should be a thread, "What have you fit in your stinger?"

It can cover things like furniture, or animate objects such as pets, exotic animals, etc...

I bet this cat would be happy in a stinger...

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
They have another kitty too..

MerlintheMad

Sustaining Member
West Jordan, Y00TAW
(edit: I repent of my being drawn into talking about other stuff on the forum besides our lives with cars. Forgive me.)

Last edited:

JSolo

Stinger Enthusiast
Chicago
^^I've been following their videos for about 2 years now. The cougar has never shown any aggression. They've had the cheetah for a while too now. Seems very docile too.

I suppose any animal can go feral for any reason at any time. They choose to take the risk. Time will tell.

Dan00Hawk

Plainfield, IL
My experience with cats is similar to that of women: They can lash out at you at any moment for reasons you have no ability to predict. That said, I'm on 10 years with my wife, and 0 years with any cats. :D

rpoffen

California
^^I've been following their videos for about 2 years now. The cougar has never shown any aggression. They've had the cheetah for a while too now. Seems very docile too.

I suppose any animal can go feral for any reason at any time. They choose to take the risk. Time will tell.
Just ask Roy Horn (of Siegfried and Roy fame) about his prized large cat.
Oh, wait. He's dead, you can't ask him.