Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Bad Raymond Kia - Antioch, IL

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by JP1012, Jun 5, 2019.

1. JP1012

JP1012 United States Newish Member

One of the greatest films ever created lol big brain fart

2. Gus23J

Gus23J United States Member

3. JP1012

I would sweat them out a little. I think you may be able to get them to 45k. If not just ask for 45.5k and make it a car deal that same day and they'll do it. Did you go to him as a result of my recommendation? :D

4. Gus23J

I was actually already there and talking to him when I found this post but I did bring it up to him and he said he remembers you. He seemed very annoyed that you posted your $42k for the GT1 though as it is a vin special and he said that he doesn’t like uninformed customers who come in with a price knowing only half a story (I wanted the same deal plus the difference between the GT1 and GT2) and at the end he was getting kinda pushy and questioning if I was actually buying a car or just playing with him.

5. nhcowboy28

nhcowboy28 United States 1000 Posts Club!

Flip the sales guy off and punch him in the giblets.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. JP1012

Ehh, if you read the post again, you can tell I was talking about that specific car that they had in stock. Besides anyone on here reading this stuff is most likely already an informed consumer. Every dealer gets annoyed when people share what deals they got cause they cant be as scummy and make as much money as possible, ill sleep well. He should be appreciative someone is trying to give him leads. He said all that crap and still offered you 46k for the GT2, which is in the approximation I said you should be able to get it for. Wait and he'll give you 45k.

7. Prefontaine

Prefontaine United States Newish Member

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I stopped by Napleton Kia on my way back from the city today to check out a Ceramic Silver GT1. I told them I wouldn't be making a purchase today (because my wife is out of the country and she'll need to drive it, which is true). I asked for a best lease price, and the salesman came back (after talking to management) and said "can your wife come in Monday?" I said, " I don't know -- she's out of the country right now. Can you give me your best price?" He said "no, sorry." So I told him I'm going to the Jaguar dealership (for an XF), where they won't play games.

These people are f*@cking idiots. I'm trying to negotiate to buy one of their cars and they won't even give me a starting point.

8. KiaofMuncie

KiaofMuncie United States Kia Dealership Stinger Dealer

9. KiaofMuncie

KiaofMuncie United States Kia Dealership Stinger Dealer

10. Prefontaine

Thanks. I appreciate that. You seem to have a great reputation on this site. If you had a GT1 in Panthera Metal I would gladly try to make something work with you (and would have no problem driving to Muncie).

11. Prefontaine

I am the point right now that I might just wait to buy a used one (from Carvana) just so I don't have to deal with a Kia dealership.

12. DaBears4Lyfe

DaBears4Lyfe United States 1000 Posts Club!

Sell you my Ceramic Silver GT w/ 20k miles and some very nice vinyl wrapping done (roof, grills, Stinger Door Decal Original person to do it :) ) $35K.

Ill even leave the rest of the performance parts in there and give you the stock stuff.

CX intakes
    XForce EVC Exhaust
    Full supsension done (lowering springs and sway bars front and rear w/ aftermarket endlinks)
    SXTH OCCs
    Velossatech Snorkels
    If you buy it the car ill throw in a new JB4 for your as well :)

13. Prefontaine

Ha! Send me a pic via PM. I'm not normally into aftermarket add-ons, but I'll take a look.

14. Gus23J

If you got a 19 GT2 AWD for 45k OTD I can take a trip down to Muncie :)

Then again I’m looking for a rare white/red color combo

Draft saved Draft deleted