Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

For Sale Possible SXTH Element Dual Catch Can Kit Group Buy

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger Member Classifieds' started by BertBert2019GT, Aug 1, 2019.

1. ScottyCole

ScottyCole United States Member

Just placed my order for dual. Thank you

2. BertBert2019GT

BertBert2019GT United States Active Member

Hey Everyone,

@Luminary did a great job and included everyone who committed in the mass PM sent out this afternoon. I’m not going to send out a second message.

PM’s have been sent to anyone interested but not committed and here’s the final details for anyone on the fence:

SXTH Element Catch Can Group Buy

Single & Double Catch Can Kits Included!

15% OFF + Free Shipping to lower 48

PM @Luminary or @BertBert2019GT for the promotional code to use on their website. Use the code to apply the limited time 15% OFF discount when purchasing your SXTH Element Catch Can Kit

Group Buy Promotion Expires 8/23/2019

Catch cans are in stock but to meet the entire order more brackets had to be engraved (third party). This will delay the shipment of multiple orders by a few weeks.

Thank you to everyone involved!

• Like Like x 3
  3. robz32

robz32 United States 2500 Posts Club! Staff Member Moderator Texas Stinger Swarm

Thanks for arranging the GB @BertBert2019GT

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. Tobstertx3

Tobstertx3 United States Active Member Texas Stinger Swarm

5. NoVAGT2

NoVAGT2 United States Active Member

6. Luminary

Luminary United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator Sustaining Member +

Morning Everyone!

This Group Buy is still on going, and it is not to late to join in! The Coupon Code for 15% off is active until 8/23/2019 so you still have time to get your orders placed for either the Single or Dual Catch Can kit from SXTHElement.
    PM @BertBert2019GT or myself for the promotional code to use on their website. Use the code to apply the limited time 15% OFF discount when purchasing your SXTH Element Single or Dual Catch Can Kit.

Catch cans are in stock but to meet the entire order more brackets had to be engraved (third party). This will delay the shipment of multiple orders by a few weeks, but well woth the wait!

We did the dual can install this weekend and it was pretty straight forward. :)
    I did modify the "GT" bracket due to my aftermarket K&N CAI's.

20190818_110133.jpg

20190818_105631.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  7. BertBert2019GT

BertBert2019GT United States Active Member

bump. promotion expires today!

Draft saved Draft deleted