kia stinger store

Not happy... Anybody have good contact info for the guys at KharTunerz

stoopid

Stinger Enthusiast
Las Vegas, NV
I get twitchy after a week of no response. On day 8 the chargeback with the bank is initiated, and IMO justified. I certainly won't be buying from KharTunerz after hearing of this and StingertimeNC's complaints [not that any company abusing language this horribly would be taken serious by my money anyway, I mean it's the kind of company name I would expect to see as a spam email originator :rolleyes: ].

Part of running ANY business with direct sales is handling the entire process of the direct sale. If they can't/won't respond to inquiries (especially regarding existing orders), then they are failing at running their business. FACT.

Last edited:

stoopid

Stinger Enthusiast
Las Vegas, NV
I ordered brake pads back at the end of April, GiroDisk for the front and RedStuff for the rear... the fronts came in pretty quick but the rears never showed up. I emailed and got a pretty quick reply saying that the RedStuff were backordered. They showed in stock when I bought them, so it would have been nice to know... mean while I am starting to wear grooves in my rotors so I email again and ask if we can switch the RedStuff for something that is in stock... no reply. I email again and say that I have gone another direction and found other pads... no reply and no refund.
I get the brakes done and find out that the GiroDisk pads that showed up fast, are NOT for my car! I email and call... no reply.

If somebody on here knows these guys personally, please tell them to check their messages and get back to me.
You should never have to chase a company to get order status and corrections made.

ChaneRZ

1000 Posts Club!
Bay Area, California
Yup I agree ! If they don’t reply, dispute!

NICK_KHAR

Authorized Vendor
Southern California
For those interested
EBC has been out of stock on the rear pads for months and missed MULTIPLE etas that were originally given to us
Notifying this customer of the issue definitely slipped through the cracks but he has since been refunded for the rear pads

ChaneRZ

1000 Posts Club!
Bay Area, California
I prefer a website that has real inventory counter.

ChaneRZ

1000 Posts Club!
Bay Area, California
K8stingerstore has notes like in stock and ready to ship or out of stock. Nobody has to guess. Kdmwarehouse and burgertuning have them too…