Welcome to the Stinger Owners Group!

We're so glad you found us. Please click the button below and become a member!
Register Now
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

New Kia Stinger owner from Germany

Discussion in 'Community Lounge' started by Schpok, Jan 4, 2018.

1. ERS

ERS United States New Member

Grüß Gott
    Welcome aboard! Glad to have someone from the Fatherland on the forum. I recently sent pictures of my new Stinger 2.0T to friends in Bad Kissingen. They indicated that they thought it was going to be popular there, particularly at the price in €.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Schpok

Schpok Germany New Member

Germany
    Thanks for the link to the store! I checked it out and got some ideas. I will defenetly wait untill i get my car, before i order some parts :)
    Maybe you could add, how far you lower the car on the "storm Sport springs". Would be helpfull

• Like Like x 1
  3. Schpok

Germany
    Thank you :) Yes i think it will get popular once you see some cars on the road. But at the Moment, Germans are still scared to buy KIA's because of the unreliability 10 years ago o_O And the Germans are like, let's Support und own Country, so the only brands we buy are German once. (even though we all know german cars get build everywhere but not in Germany :laugh:)

4. ERS

Sphcok, where do you live in Germany? I am in the Dallas area of Texas.

5. Schpok

Germany
    @ERS I live in the North of Germany, basicly the Hamburg area

6. ERS

7. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

@ERS, if you meant to reply above - it didn't go through...

8. AndyGT

AndyGT Germany New Member

@Schpok: You‘re not the only one. ;-) I am from NRW (near duesseldorf) and I‘ve placed my order for a Stinger GT, too. I am looking forward to proudly present my new car to every german badge lover even if they probably won‘t get why I have bought that wonderful car. In Germany most people are not very open minded and for them it counts more to drive a prestigious car that looks very expensive than owning something special. I don‘t care - the less people will drive a Stinger the more I will enjoy it. I‘ve bought a Mazda RX-8 many years ago and these days I also enjoyed to drive a very rare car.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. AV8R

AV8R Australia Active Member

Perth
    Live long and prosper !

• Funny Funny x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted