3.3TT Mishimoto's Stinger GT Intercooler Kit R&D Thread

STINGER

Stinger Enthusiast
Bahrain

YeaStung

Hey Guys,

I apologize for the absence here, but we've been doing a lot in the background to prep for the presale launch that's will be launching VERY soon. I'll have some more info coming your guys' way shortly, but in the meantime, here's the full list of components that you'll be receiving with our kit:

-Nick
After waiting for 8 months, I moved on with an Agency Power that was simple to install to the already robust stock piping (your words... yours would require so much more hassle to installl). I couldn't be happier. It was the last part for my build. At peace with it here. Good luck

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
So
Yessir! All orders in the contiguous US get free shipping on orders over $100 ;)

-Nick
So us CDN guys get it up the aaaaa again.

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver

Jaymorz

NYC
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

ITS ALIVE!!!!!!

STINGER

Stinger Enthusiast
Bahrain

cncBilly

1000 Posts Club!
North Vancouver
Your expression is offensive to some, and I know you didnt ask, but just gonna say it anyway
Holy smokes man if that offends you you must be scared :poop:less to going outside or turn the tv on. Best to curl up in a corner and keep you head down. Good luck to ya.:thumbup: