• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

Minnesooooooota

Pandru

Minnesota
Anyone on here in the Shakopee, Prior Lake Area? I've been seeing quite a few Stingers around here lately. I'm in Snow White Pearl GT.

SotaGT2

Any stingers out this way? I've only seen a handful. I'm up in the twin cities.
Hey, 2019 red gt2 in Eden Prairie. Would love to attend a meet if we can pull something together before the winter is over. Anyone into track days? I did a few and it was a lot of fun. Going to the ice driving on Feb 13 with Audi club (to kick some ass! Lol) if anyone wants to join.

MplsStinger

2018 pearl white gt1 just outside of minneapolis. Just got her in November and couldn’t be happier. Planning on blacking out the badges, rims and a few other spots this spring.

Schroedes

Detroit lakes! ...

Transmetal

I saw same color (Panthera metal) which was actually much cleaner (at the time) then my car with attractive female driver on the way to MOA on a Saturday morning. Must've been a 2018 premium model though as I didn't see the red brembos, nor did it have a gt badge on the back. Was still super clean.

kotto

Newish Member
Minnesota
Hey everyone, Rochester here. I bought a CPO 2018 GT2 in ceramic silver/red in November. I was dead set on getting this color combo so I ended up buying it in Dallas and taking I35 all the way back to Minnesota. Shortly before I got mine, I saw another ceramic silver parked at the Honda employee lot but I haven't seen him around since. After I told a friend about the stinger, she said she saw an orange one here in town but I've never seen it.

It came with 35% tinted windows and I'm thinking about swapping in some cold air intakes soon.

What wheels/tires do you all use? Mine came with the 19" staggered setup on PS4S and I immediately bought some rims and blizzaks but it looks like it's time to swap back

Transmetal

Saw a red Stinger with black wheels at the stop light on Stillwater/Century around 7:15ish. I was at the Holiday gas station. Car possibly had exhaust on it too. Damn does red look good.

22Stinger

Hey all, Eden Prairie checking in. Just got a white 2022 GT1 AWD last week, think I'm in love! I know next to nothing about Kia's so looking forward to learning from y'all moving forward!

Michael Todd

Newish Member
Hello all, 2022 white GT2. Running from Hastings to Eden Prairie every day. Hunting down Audi aholes. Talk about an insecure bunch. Came from a 2018 GT2 black. I can honestly say that the 2022 is a totally different animal. Better handling, more power, and more technology.