1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Louisiana Thread!

Discussion in 'Southeast Stinger Forum' started by Austin, Apr 9, 2018.

1. CBordies

CBordies United States Newish Member

Yeah man, im always cruising through the area. I've seen the blue guy before but I havent seen your yellow running around. Your paint give you any issue?

2. CAPTDK

CAPTDK United States Newish Member

I'm in BR (Walker), plan to be getting a GT2, probably red, in the next 30 days.

3. DaJackson

DaJackson United States Stinger Enthusiast Staff Member Moderator

Hey, there are 3-4 of us in the area that meet up regularly. Let me know when you pick it up and I’ll add you to the FB group.

4. CAPTDK

Will do!

5. CAPTDK

Sign me up. Took delivery on a red GT2 today! Looking forward to meeting other Stinger owners in the area.

6. DaJackson

Sent you a PM

7. JustThatPenguin

JustThatPenguin United States Active Member

I've had mine for about 6 months now. Couldn't make the cars and coffee you guys were talking about. But would love to be apart of this meet up.

8. DaJackson

Sent you a PM too

Draft saved Draft deleted