Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Importshark

Discussion in 'Vendor Reviews' started by David Truax, Oct 21, 2019.

1. app_master

app_master Australia Stinger Enthusiast Founding Member

Got my NGM mufflers from them, shipped to Australia, even got a discount becasue another forum member was buying at same time and they turned up in only a few days. No problems, they a quality too. For me ... I'd order from them again.

• Like Like x 1
  2. DaBears4Lyfe

DaBears4Lyfe United States 1000 Posts Club!

I've bought a few items never an issue. Mike is awesome to work with. I'm excited Elvis will be helping out!

3. ImportShark Elvis

ImportShark Elvis United States Member Authorized Vendor

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yusha

Yusha Canada Newish Member

@ImportShark Elvis
    Hey Elvis, can you DM me (new user here on the forums) or provide me your email. Would like to get a status on my current order with ImportShark.

Thanks

5. xot1

xot1 Korea, Republic of 1000 Posts Club!

I ordered something (charge pipe) from them for the first time today. The first impression was really good. I will give an update on my purchase experience. So far so good.

6. ImportShark Elvis

7. ImportShark Elvis

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  8. WildBill

WildBill United States Stinger Enthusiast

I just got a delivery from them yesterday. It was part of a group buy on memory modules. (drive mode, heated seats, heated steering wheel, ISG (Idle Stop and Go), and auto hold)
    I was skeptical since the tracking info I was given was blank for a couple of weeks, and then it was static for a couple more weeks.
    But after about a month they arrived. Fairly typical when things are coming from the Pacific Rim.

9. hbstinger

hbstinger Canada Newish Member

can i get a dm regarding an order i made while back please. i will provide order number once i get dm

10. JDM_Man

JDM_Man Canada Active Member

Ahh I see someone else never got a reply either and has to seek you out here as well.

11. Yusha

Yusha Canada Newish Member

Update: Took about a month and a week but my order arrived last Thursday/Friday. Got a spoiler and wheel caps and they turned up fine.

Draft saved Draft deleted