kia stinger store

{{ ImportShark }} NEW! NGM's Two New Axleback Exhausts

ImportSharkMike

Authorized Vendor
New York
Anybody running the Delta Model? how is it?
Plenty of people have it. I had one on my own Stinger up until recently, which I took off because my lease was up. The Delta is basically an upgrade from stock but not obtrusive like some other exhausts on the market. It's a little louder/throaty and you feel a bit more pickup on the ass dyno, especially at mid range RPM's compared to stock. For the money it's tough to beat and the fact that you can special order midpipes and/or donwpipes from NGM if you happen to "want more" later is a nice little bonus. They made this stup modular on purpose. Not sure if this helps you in your shopping but there ya go

20Stinger19

Plenty of people have it. I had one on my own Stinger up until recently, which I took off because my lease was up. The Delta is basically an upgrade from stock but not obtrusive like some other exhausts on the market. It's a little louder/throaty and you feel a bit more pickup on the ass dyno, especially at mid range RPM's compared to stock. For the money it's tough to beat and the fact that you can special order midpipes and/or donwpipes from NGM if you happen to "want more" later is a nice little bonus. They made this stup modular on purpose. Not sure if this helps you in your shopping but there ya go
Thanks can I get a DM for the special price as well :)

LordStark

Cincinnati
If you look at post number 888 of the kia exhaust thread stickied on here you can hear mine. Unfortunately cell phone mic doesn't capture a whole lot of the details of the sound. From my video it almost sounds stock which is correct but it's definetely got a deeper/aggressive tone to it. Once you open it up it sounds great. Not sure when you're wanting to make your purchase but I'm trying to get my ark mid pipes on this weekend/next week and I'll record another video for everyones ear pleasure. I'm going to admit I was hesitant about ordering from import shark but everything got to me super quick with no fuss.

20Stinger19

If you look at post number 888 of the kia exhaust thread stickied on here you can hear mine. Unfortunately cell phone mic doesn't capture a whole lot of the details of the sound. From my video it almost sounds stock which is correct but it's definetely got a deeper/aggressive tone to it. Once you open it up it sounds great. Not sure when you're wanting to make your purchase but I'm trying to get my ark mid pipes on this weekend/next week and I'll record another video for everyones ear pleasure. I'm going to admit I was hesitant about ordering from import shark but everything got to me super quick with no fuss.
Thanks!