kia stinger store

GTT2 Twin Turbo badge/emblem now available

Stump

Houston
Updated:

1 person likes this one --- 1.) Chrome GTT, Chrome "Twin Turbo" w/ RED 2
4 people like this one --- 2.) Black-Chrome GTT, Black-Chrome "Twin Turbo" w/ RED 2
2 people like this one --- 3.) Black-Chrome GTT, Black-Chrome "Twin Turbo w/ Black-Chrome 2

Like the old saying “build it and people will come” so order #2 and people will buy it regardless of how many votes you have. I might even buy one for the engine cover.

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
Like the old saying “build it and people will come” so order #2 and people will buy it regardless of how many votes you have. I might even buy one for the engine cover.

I really just want the “Red 2”. I will buy whichever one you get as long as it has the “Red 2”.

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
5 people like this one --- 2.) Black-Chrome GTT, Black-Chrome "Twin Turbo" w/ RED 2
2 people like this one --- 3.) Black-Chrome GTT, Black-Chrome "Twin Turbo w/ Black-Chrome 2

...and we have a winner. Ordering today... I'll talk to the vendor about the other options as well - and see what they say...

Thank you!

Meckman

Noblesville, IN
I would like an all chrome version since I have a red car and don’t think a red emblem would look that great. Also don’t want the black chrome since none of other emblems are black chrome, unless you can get a “stinger” and “AWD” emblems in the same black chrome, but of course that would be a lot of $$ to rebadge the car. So like I said before, I think I’d like an all chrome version.

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
5 people like this one --- 2.) Black-Chrome GTT, Black-Chrome "Twin Turbo" w/ RED 2

...and we have a winner. Ordering today... I'll talk to the vendor about the other options as well - and see what they say...

Thank you!

Could you respond to this thread when these items are available to purchase? I have another order I want to place but I am waiting to place the order until I can add this item.

Do you have an estimate of when these will be available to purchase?

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Could you respond to this thread when these items are available to purchase? I have another order I want to place but I am waiting to place the order until I can add this item.

Do you have an estimate of when these will be available to purchase?
Yes, sir, I will update right here. I'm pretty sure I'll have everything either by the end of this week, or the beginning of next...

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
Yes, sir, I will update right here. I'm pretty sure I'll have everything either by the end of this week, or the beginning of next...

Any update to this? I really want to change out my back emblems but I need to receive this item to complete the set.

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
I think I might try to cut the second T off with a dremil saw bit. I want it to just say GT2. The “2” should cover the cut end of the “T” so it should look OK.

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
...I just received my shipment but only have the chrome version with red 2. I'm told the rest will be here "within" two weeks...

Then Chrome it shall be then.

Travis Wills

Stinger Enthusiast
...I just received my shipment but only have the chrome version with red 2. I'm told the rest will be here "within" two weeks...

How do we go about ordering the GTT2 badge? It doesn’t show as available on the website. I want to order a matching Stinger emblem as well.