Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Full Eibach Prokit----GET IT!

Discussion in 'Suspension, Brakes, Wheels, Tires Discussion' started by KLR STINGER, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Mr Skillet

Mr Skillet United States Member

Spoke with eibach internal R&D, spring rates are an even 15% increase over stock front and rear, swaybars however are actuallt about 70-100% stiffer rate wise over stock depending on which position you use. Sounds like the resulting immediate turn in and rear control is the end result. I'm ordering a set, can't wait to get it installed and try it in the dry hot weather here.

2. Kazz

Kazz United States 1000 Posts Club!

So they're not progressive?

3. KLR STINGER

KLR STINGER Canada Active Member

Rear springs are progressive wound. Fronts are not wound like traditional progressive springs but maybe some trickery I don't know about

4. Mr Skillet

Mr Skillet United States Member

Fronts are linear, rears are progressive for the 1st inch of travel which basically acts to hold spring in place at full droop similar to a helper spring on coil overs.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Freelancer

Freelancer United States Member

what rims are those?

6. SKStinger

SKStinger Canada Newish Member

I received my kit and was looking at the instructions. Eibach recommends trimming the bump stops by 20 and 30 mm's. Did you do this as part of your install? I didn't see it mentioned.

• Useful Useful x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted