1. We're having a vote for the location of our upcoming KIA Stinger dot com StingerFest. Please CLICK HERE to cast your vote!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Competitive Bonus Program

Discussion in 'Open Letters to Kia Motors' started by E. Moll, Sep 18, 2018.

1. GenesisG70

GenesisG70 United States Stinger Enthusiast

Now the incentives and discounts on the 2019 let alone the 2018 are awesome depending the dealer, so you can easily negotiate awesome discounts just a matter to wanting really to get the Stinger. I would do anything to get rid of a Honda CRV :D

2. DTE

DTE United States Newish Member

Was this Carson Kia? They did the same thing to me - told me outright that my Audi lease would qualify even though I had already turned in, and three hours later when we were about to sign told us it did not qualify after all and that it would be $2000 more because of it.

3. Capecod

Capecod United States Member

I had the same issue with a MB we lease, your name needs to be on the registration which on a lease it isn’t, was pissed even though all the documents show our name

4. Doel

Doel United States 1000 Posts Club!

weird, I had a Maxima lease and had no issue at all getting the conquest rebate. No surprises at all at signing.

5. Capecod

Capecod United States Member

They had no issue with your name not being on the registration and gave you the $2000 Competitive Bonus Cash?

6. Doel

Doel United States 1000 Posts Club!

yes, no problem at all.

• Like Like x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted