• PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
kia stinger store

Colorado Stingers

SkinnyKid

Denver Metro
It's starting to get nice out. (Well... not if you look outside right now) - I've been stock piling mods since December. Any planned meet ups or group mod installs? COVID wrecked all the gatherings. I'm fully vaccinated, looking to meet some Stinger locals, break out the Dragy, install some mods, or maybe just have a drink.

Brian B

Denver,, Colorado
It's starting to get nice out. (Well... not if you look outside right now) - I've been stock piling mods since December. Any planned meet ups or group mod installs? COVID wrecked all the gatherings. I'm fully vaccinated, looking to meet some Stinger locals, break out the Dragy, install some mods, or maybe just have a drink.
I might be able to help with some free time coming up on the weekends in the Aravda / Westminster area. Ive posted a few videos on YouTube of my runs at Bandimere speedway. Im Running the WMI/Jb4 breaksnip & AEm intakes set up.

dimwit

Hello everyone,

I am getting ready to move from overseas to Fort Collins. I will be picking up a 2022 Ascot Green GT1 upon arrival. I am technically a senior citizen, and this car costs almost double the total of all of the previous vehicles I have bought in my lifetime. I cannot wait!

dimwit

So, just out of curiosity, is it necessary to buy winter tires living on the Front Range? ...or will my Stinger with AWD and all-season tires be good enough? I am not a skier and will not be traveling to the mountains during winter storms.

SkinnyKid

Denver Metro
You’ll be fine with the all seasons. I’ve never put winter tires on any of my AWD cars, since I’ve lived here. Been out in CO for almost 21 years now. It’ll definitely be better, but I’ve never had issues with all seasons.