1. PLEASE! It is VERY important that this area is not used for the discussion of technical issues with your Stinger. This section is for posting about regional-specific things like Stinger clubs, events, local vendor or dealer recommendations, KiaStinger.com member sightings, etcetera... In other words, I do NOT want people to need to scour through several different sections to find answers about their heads up display. That's why there's a section dedicated specifically to discussions like that. THANK YOU!
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

AUSTRALIAN STINGER OWNERS

Discussion in 'Stingers Down Under' started by 5tinger, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Stinger GT SS

Stinger GT SS Australia 2500 Posts Club!

All the dealers are trying to get rid of 2018 builds to make way for 2019’s due probably early/mid Feb. so good deals/bargains to be had for those looking to get into one.

2. Coast GT

Coast GT Australia Active Member

Yeah some are already trying to offload MY19 demo models but I’d still be checking closely to make sure they’re not actually MY18. I saw a YouTube video today from John Cadogan where he said basically the bottom fell out of sales across pretty much all brands in December so he reckons now’s a good time to buy as they’re all desperate to sell and as a result willing to deal. From the tv ads it seems most around Newcastle are having sales, not just Kia. I’m assuming Kia is a nation wide thing to coincide with the Australian Open.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. app_master

app_master Australia Stinger Enthusiast Founding Member

Dec Jan is always good time to buy a new car because of the calender year change for the car's build or compliance year. Although this seems less important these days as the MY labelling being applied that has crept over from other markets. Either way it is all just marketing ... so you just have to be happy to part with your money at the time for what your getting.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Doc

Doc Australia New Member

Thanks for the welcome. Loving it so far. Booked in for the 10,000Km service. Taking the Stinger on the ferry to Tassie in Feb. Barely a straight road in the whole state - looking forward to some fun drives!

• Like Like x 1
  5. GBgb

GBgb Australia Newish Member

Now that's an idea, I'd love to drive mine thru Tassie... ... such a long way from Perth tho! I'd have to tspt it there! Welcome Doc.

Draft saved Draft deleted