Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Dealer Markup Anyone in Texas interested

Discussion in 'The Stinger Dealership Experience' started by Stinger GT SS, Feb 10, 2020.

1. CKeeler

CKeeler United States Stinger Enthusiast

Ya'll are up in arms about $99 for Nitrogen, I'm still dumbfounded by $4000 for a Borla exhaust!

2. Scrub

Scrub United States New Member

Funny enough, I have been to that dealership in the last two weeks and I saw a giant SOLD sticker on the dash of that 66k Stinger. Actually, you can see it in the pictures right in front of the wheel.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. General_Vodka

General_Vodka United States Active Member

A fool and his money......

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Scrub

Scrub United States New Member

I had asked the dealership about it and they said that some guy was originally going to buy it on trade-in, but the original buyer didn't get approved for the full amount on financing. It turns out that the Stinger is still available, and the salespeople believe that its still worth that asking price.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. TwiceStung

TwiceStung United States Stinger Enthusiast

And the fools work at that stealership.

6. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia 2500 Posts Club!

Wow, what a mark up ! a Borla costs just over $1,250 au, it's cheaper than the new kia Bimodal that's out now.Thought that was expensive at over $3,000 au. o_O

Draft saved Draft deleted