Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Not impressed with alternative badges offered on this site

Discussion in 'KiaStinger.com Forum Store' started by Husky Racer, Feb 18, 2019.

1. AV8R

AV8R Australia 5000 Posts Club!

I would suggest to other members to let administrator handle this and no further comments thanks.

2. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Hey! Sal here. I'm sorry you don't like the Mammoth Tank set. For anyone curious, here's the link: Mammoth Tank KLexus / Kia 3.0 Full Set - Kia Stinger dot com

It's LODEN's heavy duty version of the Kia 3.0/KLexus design...

Okay, so you might like the wheel caps... Have you put them on yet? If not, that means only the steering wheel badge has been used? If so, that's no problem. I'll accept the whole set as a return - even with the used steering wheel emblem. I don't want you to keep (and pay for) something you don't like. Even after the fact...

Just so you know, the ONLY aftermarket emblem with a curve (not a flat surface) is this one, also by LODEN: Round OEM-Design Vintage K Hood / Hatch Badge - Kia Stinger dot com

HOWEVER! The new, upcoming version of ALL LODEN'S Vintage K front and rear emblem designs will come with a curve. They're always reaching higher... But those emblems are probably a couple of months away...

• Like Like x 2
  3. Husky Racer

Husky Racer United States Newish Member

Hey thanks Sal. I appreciate the response.
    I'm pretty sure the caps for the wheels will look okay. I'm just not crazy about the flat pieces. Again I appreciate your response.

4. Kia Stinger

Kia Stinger United States Administrator Staff Member

Any time. Those flat pieces do tend to stick REALLY well - though you're not the only person to voice concerns. I think most people at least get a little curious when they see them...

• Like Like x 2
Draft saved Draft deleted