Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

New Stinger HP record 517whp!

Discussion in 'The Ultimate Kia Stinger Tuning Forum' started by StungBlueGT2, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Terry@BMS

Terry@BMS United States 2500 Posts Club! Authorized Vendor

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. StungBlueGT2

StungBlueGT2 United States 1000 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

Yes but that was with the JB4 adding boost and IAT spoofing for about 23psi.o_O Plus that run was going downhill, was in only 40degrees and had a negative 1144 DA. Huge advantages and with equal conditions blueberry would have ran similar times even with 2-3psi less boost.;)
    As you know I’m a big supporter of the JB4 and constantly get hated on for being biased towards BMS & repping your products. However I know that much higher temps & DAs are definitely hurting blueberrys times and like I said above with equal conditions he’d likely match or beat 9.2s. I know because my other buddys lap3v1 just ran a 9.2 without FBOs(stock primary DPs & IC). So they are all in the same ballpark, but with all things being equal they seem to have a small advantage, at least until you get some fine tuning to some more EWG Stingers.:thumbup:

3. Terry@BMS

Terry@BMS United States 2500 Posts Club! Authorized Vendor

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted