kia stinger store

For Sale JB4(BT), BMS intakes, oil catch can, pedal commander

ddft1949

There is no ‘doing this’ buddy. I at least kept him anonymous which is more than he deserves for his statements. His behavior was grossly inappropriate.

If he was terminal then I understand your decision. If he wasn’t then you should’ve sought help. It’s that simple.

As far as individual pricing goes I’d prefer selling everything together as I’ve already said. I think it should go to someone that loves their car as much as I did. However I think considering the parts are basically new I wouldn’t take less than 10-20% less than new prices. I might consider less if the purchaser shares Max’s gofundme or does anything to help get the story out. Then I’ll pay for shipping. Thanks
So you think if a person IS "terminally" ill, then it will be appropriate? At least that's what you implied as "grossly inappropriate" since he is not terminal. Health and sicknesses are not something you can weigh on a scale, my guy. This is not a comparison. I understand the situation you are in, but it is no excuse, and the way you called him/her out here is purely "inappropriate" and sounds pitiful.

I am sorry to hear about your situation, really. Although your situation may or may not be worse than others, other people still go through hardships every day, but it is not their responsibility to lower their expectations or to offer a lower price just because of it.

I hope this doesn't come off as defensive or arrogant.

Stallion

So you think if a person IS "terminally" ill, then it will be appropriate? At least that's what you implied as "grossly inappropriate" since he is not terminal. Health and sicknesses are not something you can weigh on a scale, my guy. This is not a comparison. I understand the situation you are in, but it is no excuse, and the way you called him/her out here is purely "inappropriate" and sounds pitiful.

I am sorry to hear about your situation, really. Although your situation may or may not be worse than others, other people still go through hardships every day, but it is not their responsibility to lower their expectations or to offer a lower price just because of it.

I hope this doesn't come off as defensive or arrogant.
You seem fairly confused about a few things here bud so just to clarify them.
‘Terminally ill’ is referring to the mans cat with cancer...seems like you missed that and that’s my opinion yes. I’m not speaking about a human but if I wanted to I would my guy bc this is a public forum and that’s literally the first amendment. If the cat was terminally ill and in pain he should be euthanized bc it’s best for the animal. If the cat could’ve bn treated(despite the cost) he should’ve checked around for different shelters and organizations for side in the fight. Shelters and rescues keep adopters information partially for reasons like this for future adoptions.

The guy in the text logs messages turned ‘grossly inappropriate’ when he got belligerent about ‘I don’t believe in charity’, ‘get self esteem etc’...especially after being offered assistance in setting up help for his legal debt. Ive never tried comparing anyone’s situation. Not sure who’s expectations you’re speaking of here, the only ‘expectation’ I set was a return offer of $240 w/free shipping which was met with his childish tirade.

I hope this clears up some stuff for you. No apology necessary buddy this is the internet and a public forum.

stoopid

Las Vegas, NV
No pet owner wants to euthanize, but sometimes it's best for the animal. Sometimes it's even best for people with a terminal illness (versus say suffering for days/weeks/months). It's a decision that no one wants to make. It's also a rational response to a losing situation. They give astronauts and special ops soldiers suicide pills for a reason.

Point is - making decisions of the heart without consulting the mind are rarely well thought out decisions. As much as we love our pets, causing them any extended suffering and severe loss in quality of life to save us some guilty feelings isn't any more appropriate than casting them aside because a treatment is expensive. It takes objectivity that often pet owners don't have to make the right decision in these circumstances. To make matters worse, the veterinarian is the best qualified person to consult in that decision making process, but also the one with the most to gain financially in prolonging the pet's life (and possible suffering).

Last edited: