You're invited to our Light up the Night Stinger event

Dave Miller

Stinger Dealer
Salem, OR
Hello everyone! If you're reading this then good news. You're invited to our Light up the Night Stinger event! On February 20 (2/20/18) from 5:30-7:30pm, Power Kia will be hosting our Light up the Night event featuring the Stinger and Cadenza. The launch of the Stinger marks a whole new era for Kia, and we want to show why Kia is a brand that demands attention. This upscale event will feature food, drinks, gifts, entertainment, and more in a relaxed, no-pressure atmosphere.

If you've ever wanted to learn more about Kia but were intimidated to head over to the dealership, this is your perfect opportunity. This is a night dedicated to our customers, not sales. Come eat some food, have some drinks, and chat about the Stinger in person.

We are located at 3705 Market St NE, Salem OR 97301. If you are interested in attending, please let me know. We are requiring that guests RSVP as space is limited.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see many of you February 20th for the event!

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
Hello everyone! If you're reading this then good news. You're invited to our Light up the Night Stinger event! On February 20 (2/20/18) from 5:30-7:30pm, Power Kia will be hosting our Light up the Night event featuring the Stinger and Cadenza. The launch of the Stinger marks a whole new era for Kia, and we want to show why Kia is a brand that demands attention. This upscale event will feature food, drinks, gifts, entertainment, and more in a relaxed, no-pressure atmosphere.

If you've ever wanted to learn more about Kia but were intimidated to head over to the dealership, this is your perfect opportunity. This is a night dedicated to our customers, not sales. Come eat some food, have some drinks, and chat about the Stinger in person.

We are located at 3705 Market St NE, Salem OR 97301. If you are interested in attending, please let me know. We are requiring that guests RSVP as space is limited.

Thanks for your time, and I hope to see many of you February 20th for the event!
You should add this event to your signature so more people see it...

Dave Miller

Stinger Dealer
Salem, OR
A bit of an update for anyone hoping for a little more information before they head down.

We are hiring a catering company to bring you gourmet food, wine, and beer. We are still debating on whether or not to hire a musician (thoughts?).

While you're here all of our staff will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding Kia, or more specifically the Stinger and Cadenza. Kia sent us some videos and other information to share with you while you're here. We will be doing grab bags, and hopefully door prizes as well. Anyone in attendance will get special pricing if they choose to buy a Cadenza or Stinger from us that night or in the future.

Like I said, please contact me to RSVP. We are hoping to give the catering company a fairly accurate head count in advance so that we can provide you an exceptional night!

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL
A bit of an update for anyone hoping for a little more information before they head down.

We are hiring a catering company to bring you gourmet food, wine, and beer. We are still debating on whether or not to hire a musician (thoughts?).

While you're here all of our staff will be available to answer any questions you may have regarding Kia, or more specifically the Stinger and Cadenza. Kia sent us some videos and other information to share with you while you're here. We will be doing grab bags, and hopefully door prizes as well. Anyone in attendance will get special pricing if they choose to buy a Cadenza or Stinger from us that night or in the future.

Like I said, please contact me to RSVP. We are hoping to give the catering company a fairly accurate head count in advance so that we can provide you an exceptional night!
Wow. Nice. I want to fly in. :p Wine... Don't forget the cheese and charcuterie! :p

Rufus

1000 Posts Club!
Greater Seattle area

WOW that sounds awesome! Wish I could go! Please post pics, if possible--especially if you guys set aside a " Stinger Owner's parking row" to show off all the new iron on the road! :)

Dave Miller

Stinger Dealer
Salem, OR
Just a reminder, we have exactly one week until the event so don't forget to contact me to RSVP. If we don't have enough interest by the weekend we may allow anyone that didn't RSVP to attend. I appreciate everyone's kind words so far and will definitely have pictures to share with you all.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Rufus

1000 Posts Club!
Greater Seattle area
Today's the day! No RSVP required, so if you have some unexpected free time feel free to drop by. View attachment 3427
I dig the red, white, and blue in that order! Was that intentional? :) In any case, I hope you have a great turnout and please post pics for those who'd love to be there but are stuck at work...:cautious:

Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Dave Miller

Stinger Dealer
Salem, OR
I dig the red, white, and blue in that order! Was that intentional? :) In any case, I hope you have a great turnout and please post pics for those who'd love to be there but are stuck at work...:cautious:
100% intentional... I'm a little obsessed with making our inventory look nice. There will definitely be pictures to come!