wow great gas mileage!!

bearstinger

Frederick, MD
We had to get over to Annapolis to double tie our boat. hurricane coming maybe. Drove the stinger, 70 mile run on freeways.

Our mpg, once we arrived 29.7 we filled when we left, had it set to zero. Really thrilled with this car!

Average speed 70 to 75.

Way better than what was advertised. I was driving with sort of lead foot. Had to keep slowing down.

CeramicGT001

Maryland
We had to get over to Annapolis to double tie our boat. hurricane coming maybe. Drove the stinger, 70 mile run on freeways.

Our mpg, once we arrived 29.7 we filled when we left, had it set to zero. Really thrilled with this car!

Average speed 70 to 75.

Way better than what was advertised. I was driving with sort of lead foot. Had to keep slowing down.
As long as Maryland traffic stays lighter aha. I took a trip to Atlantic City from southern MD for New Years and I was averaging around 26-28. I hit a lot of traffic though and had a couple of “unexpected” highway races along the way:laugh:...

Stevegt33

Newish Member
Benton Arkansas
That's awesome. We took a 3.5 hour trip for vacation a week ago with about half of the trip being freeway and the other half small country back roads in the north Arkansas Ozarks. I drove mostly in comfort mode. But occasionally changed to sport while on some of the mountain twist. We averaged around 27 MPG with the best I saw at 28.8.

That's awesome. We took a 3.5 hour trip for vacation a week ago with about half of the trip being freeway and the other half small country back roads in the north Arkansas Ozarks. I drove mostly in comfort mode. But occasionally changed to sport while on some of the mountain twist. We averaged around 27 MPG with the best I saw at 28.8.
No mountains around here to mess up my mpg's.:)

bearstinger

Frederick, MD
Our part of MD is hilly when we head home it will more climbing than coming here. Be interesting to see what we get on the trip home.

Our lemon lawed rav4 was getting 43 mpg, it is on a auction block somewhere.

Much prefer the stinger!

bearstinger

Frederick, MD
Excited to hit 29-30mpg... what low standards we have. :cool:

I wish I could get 500 miles per tank. That would be a very nice thing.
Lol buy a hybrid rav4 with a gas tank that works right. You get about 560 plus miles per tank 14 gallon tank. Ours sat at 355 per tank, no fix yet. we usually got 42 plus mpg

Lol buy a hybrid rav4 with a gas tank that works right. You get about 560 plus miles per tank 14 gallon tank. Ours sat at 355 per tank, no fix yet. we usually got 42 plus mpg
Haha. I just got rid of a lawnmower engine in my old Rogue. :)

I definitely want the power over the fuel economy (hybrids make me cringe lol). One thing I will say is that my 2015 300S was a good compromise of both that would get 550 miles per tank on road trips from Ohio to Wisconsin. That 18 gallon tank would be great on the Stinger.

JAI-STINGER

Orlando, FL

Average speed 70 to 75.

I wouldn't call 70 to 75 mph a lead footed driver! 80 to 85 mph sounds more like it! ;)

fc528e

Just got home from driving 5 hours throughout the day. Was sitting at 26.9 for the day and tried numerous coasting bouts the last 10 minutes to hit 27 but it was too much city driving. The wife didn't love me updating her every 3 seconds that I MIGHT hit it.

bearstinger

Frederick, MD
I wouldn't call 70 to 75 mph a lead footed driver! 80 to 85 mph sounds more like it! ;)
Lol dear hubby sitting in no control seat grabbing the sissy handle and telling me to slow down.......this was my first long freeway drive. going from a prius than a rav to a stinger.

He wants to put a super charger in his Camaro, even with 426 hp he is "afraid" mine is faster. He has never had a women he was with have a faster car than his.
It does have more hp than his Corvette 50th yr anniversary model.

But his 87 z28 has 650 hp full roll cage. not a street driver darn twitchy.