Worst parking

Nasscar

1000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia
If you don't live with it, it's not obvious.

We joke a lot about our weather here. In summer we call it "hotlanta" - temps near 40C for a month or more. In winter, it can get to -20C sometimes. As it's hilly, ice can cripple the city, and when it snows, slight warming melts it, then it freezes again overnight. Nobody can drive on ice.
You have the two extremes over there. Wouldn't have thought it could get so cold in Atlanta but that just shows my ignorance of the USA. We only get the heat over here. Winters are very mild.

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.
Hey @Ozstung where's your specs Mister ? look at the top right corner in the pic you can see a snow mound, probably scooped there after the snow ploughs/ trucks cleared the roads.
If you look down at the ground in front of the Silver car I think there is still sleety/icy looking patches on the ground.;)
Hey @Flameangel I did notice that token amount of snow I still don't think that gradient and ice is going to move that car. I believe if it did move the driver would have been in it at the time and moved away. I can't see ice forming under the parked cars tyres and it then moving it. :po_O:rofl:. l0HlNNbOXaw9Ru7ni.gif

Hockster

Stinger Enthusiast
Edmonton, AB, CA
I might actually do this one day...

parking.jpg

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW

Ozstung

Sustaining Member
Western Sydney.