westcoastGT

5000 Posts Club!
Vancouver , Canada

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!

DCBStingerGT

1000 Posts Club!
Melbourne
I am just guessing, but maybe the owner did his or her best to park it in the shade or not, I wouldn't be surprised if the Merc hasn't got a single stratch on it from trolleys or other cars doors, parking like that on a regular basis..:):laugh::rofl:

OliverNuther

1000 Posts Club!
Brisbane, Australia
This dickhead did his best to park on top of me the other day.

394CC060-E8EE-4742-8A2C-B06EB7149B62.jpeg

I snapped a pic at the time because I was so cranky with how lazy and ignorant this bloke was that I intended to create a thread exactly like this so I could get it off my chest. As luck would have it, he returned to his car just as I was extricating mine so I was able to give him a very candid and forthright assessment of his parking skills. I felt so much better after this that I never bothered creating the thread . But now that @Nasscar has gone to the trouble, I may as well give the pic a home. :)

Attachments

Nasscar

1000 Posts Club!
Perth, Western Australia

View attachment 33589

I snapped a pic at the time because I was so cranky with how lazy and ignorant this bloke was that I intended to create a thread exactly like this so I could get it off my chest. As luck would have it, he returned to his car just as I was extricating mine so I was able to give him a very candid and forthright assessment of his parking skills. I felt so much better after this that I never bothered creating the thread . But now that @Nasscar has gone to the trouble, I may as well give the pic a home. :)
Doesn't leave you much room to get in. It's not that hard to park in the bay is it?? Your pic now has a home. :)

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
I am just guessing, but maybe the owner did his or her best to park it in the shade or not, I wouldn't be surprised if the Merc hasn't got a single stratch on it from trolleys or other cars doors, parking like that on a regular basis..:):laugh::rofl:
I'm also surprised he hasn't got a scratch parking like that because he/she is red flagging themselves for a disgruntled other car driver to do some intentional damage to their car ie, keying the car or puncturing it's Tyres.:cautious:

Flameangel

2500 Posts Club!
Geelong, Victoria
I need to get me some of those. Probably run out too quick though.
Years ago a male friend gave me a sticker that had a pic of Mickey Mouse giving the bird with the caption " your parking sucks ", I think, I do recall we did plant it on someone's car.

ShannonC

1000 Posts Club!

View attachment 33589

What was his response?

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
looks like the Mercedes owner wasn't even trying, just pulled in and got out of the car LOL
Looks deliberate to me. Occupying FOUR stalls at once means anyone getting anywhere close will have to cross lines to do it, i.e. show that they are being as rude as you. I'm sure that happens a lot more to this driver than to any of us. :p

Capecod

Looks deliberate to me. Occupying FOUR stalls at once means anyone getting anywhere close will have to cross lines to do it, i.e. show that they are being as rude as you. I'm sure that happens a lot more to this driver than to any of us. :p
Oh it looks deliberate to me too, they didn't put much effort into being a jerk :), he didn't space it evenly among all 4 spaces :)

Rob M

Maryland, USA
Those are amateur parking jobs. Here's one that is much more professional, ensuring the best spot(s) closest to the entry doors.

I think it may even be legal... something about the logo with the 4 interlocking circles representing the wheelchair in each parking space.

Attachments

MerlintheMad

10000 Posts Club!
West Jordan, Y00TAW
That's awful. taking up disability parks, inconsiderate Audi driver Jerk!
There were still four more handicapped spots left, all closer to the store. And maybe the jerk is entitled because of unknown disabilities, at least in his/her own mind.