Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

Will/would/have you rebadge(d) your Stinger?

• Yes. I have rebadged my Stinger, or likely will do so in the future

Votes: 432 82.1%
  • No. I have not rebadged my Stinger, nor am I likely to do so in the future

Votes: 94 17.9%

• Total voters
Looking to cover or replace the KIA emblems on your Stinger? Look no further than right here in our own forum store - where orders are shipped immediately!

Scorpi

I’m trying to find out if the 2022 Stingers have holes under the front emblem. I’m rebadging and finished the rear and now want to take off the front emblem. I’m reading mixed reviews on if there are hole under the badge or not. Again this is a 2022 Stinger. Thanks

Robilar

I’m trying to find out if the 2022 Stingers have holes under the front emblem. I’m rebadging and finished the rear and now want to take off the front emblem. I’m reading mixed reviews on if there are hole under the badge or not. Again this is a 2022 Stinger. Thanks

The post above yours addresses your question?

Mike810

I would love to have the big Stinger script on the trunk to replace the Kia emblem. Not that i mind the Kia emblem. I just think the big Stinger emblem is so cool. I would not attempt to replace it myself though and not sure who I would trust to do it properly.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Transmetal

Stinger Enthusiast
Apparently, some people are rebadging non Kia Stingers lol :)

Got a kick outta this, especially as a former Pontiac Grand Prix owner. They added all those badges but left the terrible center grand prix on the trunk lid. Real grand prix owners know that's the first one you ditch.

It's a stolen car but obviously somebody really, really likes the gt-line badges. When you 4 cylinder guys look for stock badging and can't find anything, here's why.
IMG_20211221_052531077.jpg
IMG_20211221_052641931.jpg
IMG_20211221_052602110.jpg IMG_20211221_052553489.jpg
IMG_20211221_052613229.jpg

I had a 2019 gts had no issues with the Kia logo badges. I now have a 2023 gt2 and have a problem with the plain gt badge on the back. I am going to replace it with a gt2 chrome with red for the 2 badge. I also wanted to put the gt2 badges on the sides but sure if they will look right. Also going to put a TT red badge on the grille ...to me they look badass. I have the microblue pearl paint.

Eric OHalloran

John's Creek, Ga.
I just ordered the Black GT2 badge (pictured as Chrome and Red) for my 2023 Stinger. There is already a GT on the back. Should I replace the badge or put the GT2 badge on the drivers side front panel

Attachments

• 1661809388884.png
    1661809388884.png
    80.3 KB · Views: 1
I just ordered the Black GT2 badge (pictured as Chrome and Red) for my 2023 Stinger. There is already a GT on the back. Should I replace the badge or put the GT2 badge on the drivers side front panel
I am replacing my GT badge on the back with the exact GT2 badge you posted and adding them to both side panels and a tt turbo red badge to the grille. I have a 2023 gt2 and won't touch the KIA badges anywhere on the car. I am proud of my stinger and KIA is kicking ass with their vehicles for years now.

The best place to buy Kia Stinger modifications is at KDM Warehouse dot com! The official store of Kia Stinger dot com...

Eric OHalloran

John's Creek, Ga.
I am replacing my GT badge on the back with the exact GT2 badge you posted and adding them to both side panels and a tt turbo red badge to the grille. I have a 2023 gt2 and won't touch the KIA badges anywhere on the car. I am proud of my stinger and KIA is kicking ass with their vehicles for years now.
This is true. This is my 3rd kia and my 2nd stinger... but... if we are being honest , the Stinger was imagined and created by designers and developers from AUDI and BMW.
The Stinger is a unique vehicle that deserves its own badges, independent of the dealership it is sold from. Just one man's opinion but you are right. Kia has stepped up its game in the last 8 years. Nobody can deny that.

Eric OHalloran

John's Creek, Ga.
Beginning with the 2022 Stinger, the NEW KIA LOGO is on the front. Has anyone replaced it with an E-badge?

Kia Stinger

Staff member
Palm Beach, FL

Eric OHalloran

John's Creek, Ga.
NICE! ...and so true!:cool::cool:

Eric OHalloran

John's Creek, Ga.

Eric OHalloran

John's Creek, Ga.
Yes, I was just in Jupiter this weekend. :) One of the nicest areas in South Florida...
My Daughter is still down there. I visit her a lot. I like ATL but it does not compare to Jupiter life. Take care brotha!!

Brunoc66

Hello everybody from the Stinger World!

I just wanted to share with you an idea i had today to fix an issue i have with my K badge black and red.
To explain quickly the sticker part within the K emblem has bubbles from the almost beginning i received them and despite my efforts to flatten it with my finger it always comes back.
In order to fix the issue and make this logo more personal I decided to create new visuals for it that i will have printed from one of my supplier here in Dubai in high glossy finish UV and heat resistant.
I created several version such as smooth (using christmas ball image) , brushed metal, metallic red effect etc.
Picture attached below.

Also today i received center cap stickers for my after market wheels from Stinger Performance website and it was kind of a disapointment for the quality that was extremely poor from my experience. The size was not as communicated (55mm instead of 59mm) , the 2 ton layers were not aligned properly and some bubbles were stuck within them.

As the previous badge that I had for my OEM wheels with epoxy finish is not available in custom size I also decided to give it a try with a slightly modified design that I will make produced with the same supplier to fit my aftermarket center cap of 68mm.

Please let me know what do you think of the designs and if someone already did some customization I would be happy to see the result.

Best to all of you :D

Logo K background all.png GT 3D reflet.png Issue Sticker SP order.jpg