Welcome to the Stinger Owners Group!

We have over 10,000 viewers online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Register Now
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)
  1. MekstingerGT

MekstingerGT United States New Member

So I got my Kia Stinger and the summer tire suck in the rain. I have 4 continental 18/255/40 all season lying around. Wheel it fit the 18×8.5 of the stinger?

2. Michelin Pilot Sports????? They are rated pretty high even in the rain. I doubt they would fit easily, if at all. 225 to a 255 is a BIG jump in size.

3. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 United States Active Member

I don’t think he has summer tires at all, to my knowledge the summer Michelin Pilot 4S comes on 19” wheels, not 18’s. My guess is the tires are the crappy Bridgestones that come with the AWD 18” wheels.

• Like Like x 1
  4. MekstingerGT

MekstingerGT United States New Member

This. Wish I've 19s

5. Waynerm002

Waynerm002 United States Active Member

Use an online wheel calculator to see what the difference would be. You have a ‘squared’ setup but with the wheels being 8.5 inches wide, the tires should fit, not sure if there will be any rubbing up front but the rears should be fine. It should be fine, look through the forum and you will see what others have done.

• Agree Agree x 1
Draft saved Draft deleted