Hey! I see you! Please take two seconds to sign up! We'd love to have you as a member of our Kia Stinger club. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain... :)

Why?

Discussion in 'Kia Stinger vs The World' started by Lawrence Williams, Jan 3, 2020.

1. Lawrence Williams

Lawrence Williams United States Active Member

So I'm in sunny south Florida....fam and I left drive shack(top golf like driving range) and were heading home....I like to play a bit at lights with a soft launch....most people have no clue what we have....well ,I'm next to this bearded young fella in one of these ......I take off and a few miles down the street, who comes zooming up on me? Yep ,the Yaris! Now he wants to ride my backside.....I semi brake check him and roll down my window....he then tells me to move along with a hand gesture....I tell him to back off....he then proceeds to want to show me the awesomeness of his Yota....‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️ The amount jelly could be spread from here to England and back..... Screenshot_20200103-173220_Chrome.jpg 20191216_171615.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. HerbieTheCar

HerbieTheCar United States Active Member

Them Toyota drivers I tell ya! They always think they are hot-poo, especially the Camry XSE drivers with their 301HP V6 :rofl:

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. Nasscar

Nasscar Australia 1000 Posts Club!

I don't know....that Yaris looks pretty fast. :cool:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. namja

namja Active Member Sustaining Member +

Hey, don't forget about them aggressive Prius drivers!

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. MrPapsman

MrPapsman United States Member

I'm in Broward and can relate to the SF stupidity....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MartinUK

MartinUK United Kingdom Member

Corrected it for you. :)

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. Flameangel

Flameangel Australia 2500 Posts Club!

It's also seems to be Mazda. A green Mazda 2 ( must have small car syndrome or something ) was absolutely gunning it down the highway today, overtaking everyone, at one stage I came right up behind her but let her go as she was going over 10kms over the speed limit.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Regs120

Regs120 United States Active Member

Here in NJ you can never drive fast enough to get rid of them before the next red light. I had a minivan come up on my butt at 70 mph in a 55 and I thought I was going fast.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Revvdmedia

Revvdmedia Canada 1000 Posts Club!

If it was one of those Yaris GR's, maybe you would have to move. 258hp and ~2700lbs...they probably move.

But not out yet, and probably not in North America either.

10. turboAWD

turboAWD United States 1000 Posts Club! Sustaining Member

Seriously - around here, Prius drivers took over from BMW drivers as the most douchy. They act like the rules of the road don't apply to them or something.

Tesla model 3 drivers are starting to challenge a bit for that title as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. namja

namja Active Member Sustaining Member +

Prius Lyft/Uber drivers especially (a lot in the LA area).
    And yep, Tesla Model 3s starting to get aggressive here in Seattle as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted